Went to Buy the 6T, and This Feeling Overwhelmed Me...

ExpatTR

Jul 24, 2018
Visit site
I switched from ATT to T-Mobile over black Friday week.
Ported 2 numbers (mine and my wife), got a 3rd line for free. Also got 6T for free after trading in an old Samsung s6. Not a bad deal at all. Have the unlimited T-Mobile One plan with them. They pay for my Netflix subscription. Everything is great from reception to customer service. Zero regrets.

Can I go right off topic and ask a question I've not yet found an answer for? Tell me to **** off if not.

Can you tell me how the cameras compare between the 6T and S6? It's the only thing stopping me from switching but provided they are close to comparable, if not equal, then off I go to join the OP6T Owners Club.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Can I go right off topic and ask a question I've not yet found an answer for? Tell me to **** off if not.

Can you tell me how the cameras compare between the 6T and S6? It's the only thing stopping me from switching but provided they are close to comparable, if not equal, then off I go to join the OP6T Owners Club.
Oh man, don't walk BUT run to get your 6T. The camera is way better on the 6T than S6. Not just the camera, 6T runs circles around S6 in EVERY category. Are you running to get one yet? You will not regret it a bit.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

It's not even close and even if it was the 6T is better in every way at this point.
Oh man, don't walk BUT run to get your 6T. The camera is way better on the 6T than S6. Not just the camera, 6T runs circles around S6 in EVERY category. Are you running to get one yet? You will not regret it a bit.
What Lepa79 said. Run and get a 6T, the battery life alone will make you not go back.

philip1766

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
I kinda have. it was so much easier to get the 6t at T-mobile but I was worried about space on the phone so I looked online to see how much more the 256gb version was. I saw the 6 on sale for $50 cheaper for their 256gb but I had to wait almost 2 weeks to get my hands on one. It took me over a week to settle on the 6 256gb version. Luckily, I did because the 6 is sold out on their website.

ExpatTR

Jul 24, 2018
Visit site

It's not even close and even if it was the 6T is better in every way at this point.What Lepa79 said. Run and get a 6T, the battery life alone will make you not go back.

That's settled then. Kind of. I live in Turkey, where OnePlus has yet to see fit to sell their phones, so i'l have to wait until my next trip to the UK. But then I'l be there in two weeks, so I'll run from the airport to the nearest retailer.

Thanks for the replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress