6T battery life

natehartey12

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
How is everyone not talking about this battery?! This is my first OP and I'm never going back! I've been able to kill every phone I've ever had, and I've had literally all of them! I can't for the life of me kill this phone in one day, I've watched like 3 movies

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
How is everyone not talking about this battery?! This is my first OP and I'm never going back! I've been able to kill every phone I've ever had, and I've had literally all of them! I can't for the life of me kill this phone in one day, I've watched like 3 movies
I haven't talked about battery life because I haven't been using as my main phone. Alebit has been amazing battery so far. Tomorrow I put in my main sim and run it through it's paces, but based on the last 3 days battery life looks very promising.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

That advantage goes all the way back to the 1+1. I think it's primarily the 1080p screen, which draws far less power than a QHD panel. But also the super light OS that all OnePlus devices run. Over at XDA the reviewer got nearly 9 hours of screen on time.

My girlfriend has an unlocked note 9. And white its 4000 mAh battery does get her through the day...it does so just barely. Yes it has the IP rating and the camera is better. But when my 6T arrives I'm sure I'll be just as happy with my device as she is with hers...partly for the reason you posted. And for $300 less too.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Since I started working from home a couple months ago my phone usage pattern has changed quite a bit and I don't have it constantly in my hand like I used to, but I can say that in my purely unscientific testing, I would go to bed with about 35% left on my Note 9 after an average 16 hour day, and so far the OP6T is leaving me with about 50%.

Both phones have had the bestest battery life I've ever seen from a smart phone. For reference, my typical work day puts me at about 4.5 hours SOT.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Wow, I hope to get good battery life on this phone. I'm coming from a Note 8 and i have to charge it at least once a day. I'm on my first charge on the 6t so we will see how it goes.

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
My battery life hasn't been anywhere near as good. It's fine and I easily get through a day, but I wouldn't be able to touch 9 hours of OST. Still, getting 4 hours is easy, 5 isn't too tough and 6 is doable.

Having said that, I'm paranoid about being less than 50% so if I am near a charger, even for five minutes, I usually plug in.

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the LG G6, this battery is fantastic! I got pretty good battery with the G6, but WOW! SOT, for me, is worthless since I do a lot of streaming radio via TuneIn or iHeart Radio, but for the first time in over a year, I went all day without charging my phone. Unplugged it at 8AM and at around 9:30PM I still had 30% battery. On my G6 that would have been closer to around 2 or 3PM.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Battery life is great for me so far. Haven't got this good battery life since my keyone.
afe99a7f36d6b9029b6ce751e3572522.jpg
406d945f13338e25a7e3bfa597a45788.jpg

droidman401

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

That's mines... I luv the battery life

Attachments

• 13476.jpg
    13476.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 186

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Can't post screenshots from the app but I got 28 hours battery with 12 hrs 51mins yesterday. still plugin away on the current charge but it'll be every bit as impressive.

The best I get out of my 6 has been 30 hours battery and 9+ hours of SOT.

I'll take the bigger battery over the headphone jack any day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87