Anymore 6 owners or upgraded

morriea

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I bought the 6 recently, not the T. I prefer the headphone jack as opposed to the in-screen fingerprint reader and saved some cash to get what I preferred. I still get the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. This seems fairly future-proofed.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I bought the 6 recently, not the T. I prefer the headphone jack as opposed to the in-screen fingerprint reader and saved some cash to get what I preferred. I still get the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. This seems fairly future-proofed.

Nice I feel the same , I have the 8gb ram 128 storage

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Still have the 6. While the differences between the 6 and the 6T are tempting I'm going to skip this version. I'm pretty sure though, that my next phone will be another OnePlus.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Still have the 6. While the differences between the 6 and the 6T are tempting I'm going to skip this version. I'm pretty sure though, that my next phone will be another OnePlus.

Like to see what version 7 will bring , definitely liking one plus so far .

frankras

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

Same here. Got the 6 on release day and skip the 6T. There is not huge upgrade from the 6 to 6T. I had a Samsung S7 before. And if they don’t f*ck it all up then my next phone will still from OnePlus.

I have the mirror black 128 GB with 8 gb ram.

Frank

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Same here. Got the 6 on release day and skip the 6T. There is not huge upgrade from the 6 to 6T. I had a Samsung S7 before. And if they don’t f*ck it all up then my next phone will still from OnePlus.

I have the mirror black 128 GB with 8 gb ram.

Frank

Same color I have and specs

Last edited:

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Planning to switch from ATT to Tmobile. My 6T will arrive tomorrow. Will be testing tmobile reception in my area and if all good going to port my current numbers over. Currently have unlocked Note 9, wife has BlackBerry key2. Jumped on the good deal tmobile was running. Tmobile One with get 2 lines get 3rd free + Free 6T phone :)

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Planning to switch from ATT to Tmobile. My 6T will arrive tomorrow. Will be testing tmobile reception in my area and if all good going to port my current numbers over. Currently have unlocked Note 9, wife has BlackBerry key2. Jumped on the good deal tmobile was running. Tmobile One with get 2 lines get 3rd free + Free 6T phone :)
Be sure to let us know how it works out for you!

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
My 6 is my daily driver, she's ridden hard and gets put away wet. Damn good phone!

I also have the 6T. I don't use it much though.

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
So I have the 8gb/256gb OnePlus 6 and I got the OnePlus 6T to try out and believe it or not I also bought the Pixel 3 XL. The 6T wasn't an upgrade for me. I like the notification light and the fingerprint scanner is way better on the 6. The pixel honestly was nice but I really have gotten used to the gestures and the speed of the 6 so the pixel feels a little slow to me. I'm keeping my 6 till something else comes along, probably the OnePlus 7!