After owning every Flagship of the last 10 years....

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
What issues did you have with your AT&T data?

No mobile data. The first few days it was working fine. But it starting happening last Friday. When I would disconnect from my home Wi-Fi. It would take a few minutes to connect to Mobile Data. Then Saturday it wouldnt connect at all. Showing empty bars. I thought AT&T service was down. But my sisters phone was working fine with a unlocked Note9. Tried switching SIMs with hers and it still wouldnt work. But mine would work on her Note9.

So I called ATT and they had to add my IMEI number. They said it wasnt updated. Never had this problem with any of my other unlocked phones, Pixels, Galaxy phones. But still nothing.

Chatted with 1+ support. We tried resetting APNs, SIM2, wipe cache, wipe everything, and finally software reflash. That finally fixed it. I hope, im thinking maybe its hardware problem. So might just RMA to be sure.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
No mobile data. The first few days it was working fine. But it starting happening last Friday. When I would disconnect from my home Wi-Fi. It would take a few minutes to connect to Mobile Data. Then Saturday it wouldnt connect at all. Showing empty bars. I thought AT&T service was down. But my sisters phone was working fine with a unlocked Note9. Tried switching SIMs with hers and it still wouldnt work. But mine would work on her Note9.

So I called ATT and they had to add my IMEI number. They said it wasnt updated. Never had this problem with any of my other unlocked phones, Pixels, Galaxy phones. But still nothing.

Chatted with 1+ support. We tried resetting APNs, SIM2, wipe cache, wipe everything, and finally software reflash. That finally fixed it. I hope, im thinking maybe its hardware problem. So might just RMA to be sure.

Thanks for the followup. I'm looking at getting one and I'll be using it on AT&T so hopefully it was just a one-off situation and not a widespread issue.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the followup. I'm looking at getting one and I'll be using it on AT&T so hopefully it was just a one-off situation and not a widespread issue.

No problem. Ive been on a bunch of forums and havent seen anyone else mentioning this problem. So its probably just me. lol

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
You can't screenshot it....I'm done with this conversation.
You can't screenshot the camera UI? Fair enough.
13db728883f10a1367a72685aff9e591.jpg

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I just took pictures in manual mode with a YouTube video playing in PiP mode and nothing crashed or skipped. I don't know if it's the power of the SD855 or the 8gb RAM but that's pretty impressive.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just took pictures in manual mode with a YouTube video playing in PiP mode and nothing crashed or skipped. I don't know if it's the power of the SD855 or the 8gb RAM but that's pretty impressive.

Yup!

In my $1,000 pixel 3XL, I couldn't even rotate a video without it skipping or go back 10 minutes in Old apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana