Recently got my Oneplus 7T Pro. I'm moving from an LG G8 and I'm wondering what launcher folks are using that retains the ability to loop the home screen while also allowing double tap to sleep and wake? I seem to be able to find one or the other, but not both.
    08-24-2020 10:46 PM
    Hi, I have been using Microsoft Launcher for many years and I am very satisfied. It has both of these functions.
    thunder18 likes this.
    08-24-2020 11:08 PM
    Hi, I have been using Microsoft Launcher for many years and I am very satisfied. It has both of these functions.
    Thanks for the reply. I will be sure to check it out!
    08-26-2020 11:35 PM
    Recently got my Oneplus 7T Pro. I'm moving from an LG G8 and I'm wondering what launcher folks are using that retains the ability to loop the home screen while also allowing double tap to sleep and wake? I seem to be able to find one or the other, but not both.
    Nova Launcher.
    thunder18 and Rukbat like this.
    09-01-2020 09:22 PM
    nova pro I bought a few phones ago.
    thunder18 and scoutbb like this.
    09-12-2020 10:35 PM
    I've been using Nova Launcher for years - the first thing that gets done to a new phone is installing Nova, then doing the rest from Nova.
    Laura Knotek and Guatiao like this.
    09-15-2020 02:28 PM
    I've been using Nova Launcher for a few years, the main reason is the icon notifications work flawless. The MS (arrow) launcher is decent except for they need to work on resolving icon notifications for All apps.
    09-22-2020 12:31 PM
    Double tap to sleep is part of the launcher and Nova or the stock one from OnePlus have that option. Double tap to wake is part of the system and it doesn't matter which launcher you use. In OnePlus devices you can enable it in settings - buttons & gestures - quick gestures - double tap to wake.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-22-2020 04:11 PM
    Been using Microsoft's launcher for a bit now and it seems to do the trick. Love that it retains all the stock features plus homescreen looping. When I 1st installed it, it was real buggy though. I couldn't adjust any of the settings. It's like I was locked out of them. Ended up uninstalling and reinstalling at a later date and now it works just fine.

I tried Nova and Apex, but it was harder to get everything set up the same way. I know it's just a familiarity issue though. But I had used Apex in the past and thought that would have been an easy transition. Sadly, it was not. Oh well. Life goes on, and I'm good to go.
    09-27-2020 08:36 PM