Feedback

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Looking for feedback from oneplus 8 owners I am reading some bad reviews on Tmobiles website and would like to hear from a actual owner of a oneplus 8.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I already pulled the trigger for the 8 and so far so good very impressed with the OS that OnePlus uses super smooth and much cheaper than Samsung devices. The camera I still have to play with but the few point and shoot photos I took look good.

Update

After one day some of the compalints started to show their ugly head

1- screen becomes unresponsive quite often need to close and reopen to get it to work.

2- camera is very finicky unless you are perfectly steady shots come out very noisy.

3- macro camera is absolutely horrible why they haven't fixed it yet is beyond me.

Update
After 4 days I decided to return the 8 due to too many issues super fast device perfect size but ongoing issues were way too much. The screen freezing and having to tap the screen a few times to get an app to open broke me.

Last edited:

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I already pulled the trigger for the 8 and so far so good very impressed with the OS that OnePlus uses super smooth and much cheaper than Samsung devices. The camera I still have to play with but the few point and shoot photos I took look good.

Update

After one day some of the compalints started to show their ugly head

1- screen becomes unresponsive quite often need to close and reopen to get it to work.

2- camera is very finicky unless you are perfectly steady shots come out very noisy.

3- macro camera is absolutely horrible why they haven't fixed it yet is beyond me.

Update
After 4 days I decided to return the 8 due to too many issues super fast device perfect size but ongoing issues were way too much. The screen freezing and having to tap the screen a few times to get an app to open broke me.

did you try a third party launcher to see if apps would open like they should?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I know this thread is a month old, but I don't come to The OnePlus forums often. That's interesting about your screen issues. I haven't run into that. I've had a few random network issues that required a restart though. What were the bad reviews on T-Mobile's site about?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87