Oneplus 8 vs Note 10+

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Samsung for years. But also have been intrigued by Oneplus. Any reason to switch? I'm on Verizon, so it would have to be the 8 or 7T.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
OP I have a Note 20 Ultra and switched to Oneplus 8 Pro. Love it. Albeit I do find both phones especially the 8 pro to be overpriced.

The reason why I chose the OnePlus 8 Pro over the Note 20 Ultra for me was because it supports dual sims plus I've always been a fan of the clean OS.

However, I should add that if the Note 10+ was priced reasonably for a discontinued product and had dual sim functionality then I would have probably considered it.

Last edited:

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I could see that. I do love the clean OS as well. I'm looking at the Oneplus 8 from Verizon. Since it's only like $10 a month right now.
OP I have a Note 20 Ultra and switched to Oneplus 8 Pro. Love it. Albeit I do find both phones especially the 8 pro to be overpriced.

The reason why I chose the OnePlus 8 Pro over the Note 20 Ultra for me was because it supports dual sims plus I've always been a fan of the clean OS.

However, I should add that if the Note 10+ was priced reasonably for a discontinued product and had dual sim functionality then I would have probably considered it.

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site

I would have bought the N20U but went with the OP8T for this very reason. Dual Sim is a big deal for me and more carriers need to start realizing that Americans have a need for this as well.

tlc264

Banned
Oct 20, 2019
Visit site
You can order the 8T at a discount direct from oneplus and get the 7T for $99. You can sell the 7T to someone on T-Mobile. I believe this ends tomorrow night.

Last edited:

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
yeah, just got off the phone with them as I'm still in my return period and was hoping to get the promo for buying an 8T. they told me they were sold out