I have an invite. Should I get the OnePlus One?

djeborn

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
My friend got an invite for the OnePlus One today from their "Storm of Invites." He's willing to give me an invite, but I'm not sure what to do. I think the phone is awesome, but my wife just barely bought me a Moto G (which I really like) for my birthday like a month ago. My Moto G now has sentimental value and I think it would make me and my wife sad if I were to sell it. I can't afford to shell out $350 for the OnePlus, and truth be told, it'd be hard to come up with the extra $150. I think I could come up with the money, but is it worth it?

sriky77

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
If you can manage to get money somehow, you should absolutely buy it. Maybe gift it to you wife!

If you decide to not buy it then I've desperately been looking for an invite. It'd be awesome if you could pass on the invite to me:)

Thanks,
Sri

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
That my friend is for you and you alone to decide. Funds are always the biggest decision when buying a new product and you know your situation better than any.

I'm sure the One+ would be a great purchase as I am also waiting for an invite or open orders to begin. Good luck with your decision!!

Posted via Android Central App

djeborn

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, guys. I'm still thinking about it, but I thought of this. Do you guys think it will be readily available sometime in the not so distant future? If I could get one late when I have more money I'm fine to wait. What are your thoughts?

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I would think within the next couple months it should be more readily available. Thing is, nobody really knows that for sure.

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Start an auction for the invite and save what you profited. Use that money towards a 2014 late flagship or an early 2015 flagship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez