ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Okay well my wifi wouldn't even turn on the button to turn it on was greyed out or if I pushed it, it would switch back to off... its ok tho :) and wow!! nice launcher! does it work?/ does the button to the bottom right go to running apps? :D

dirtygreg

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

Nice I like the fact that it will save life on the home keys, but will there be no dock?

Also clock doesnt seem to be working havnt seen it posted yet.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

thats sick :)
Okay well my wifi wouldn't even turn on the button to turn it on was greyed out or if I pushed it, it would switch back to off... its ok tho :) and wow!! nice launcher! does it work?/ does the button to the bottom right go to running apps? :D
Yes. Running apps runs perfectly.
Nice I like the fact that it will save life on the home keys, but will there be no dock?

Also clock doesnt seem to be working havnt seen it posted yet.
That's the launcher. I can't seem to get it to work on certain launchers.

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Dude thats awesome!! :D Is this to be included in the next build? or something I should get from you now? ;) lol

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I buuilt from BobZHome's git, and he doesn't want any of us releasing builds of his yet. So gonna have to wait until he officially releases his build :)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

A.I.

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

If you're talking about WiFi via Settings, you have to slide it.

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
They work fine for me, using link2sd. You just have to recreate mount script when ever you flash an update

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll have to give link2sd a shot then. I usually use darktremor apps2sd but it simply refuses to work for me.

Sent from my LG Optimus V for Vendetta using Tapatalk

SickySticky

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

K did a full walk through of alpha 3 first the keyboard like posted before do sent fit but also the capitalized dosent .stay on . There's a wimax selection in settings. And flash mode not sure what it is or if its necessary. The stock live wallpapers don't work. But market ones do. I also was wondering what the light sensor filter was for.Still have to fiddle with airplane mode and mobile data on start up. Also bootanimation do sent disable.The theme option, backup and restore, profiles, icon,dock, options are a disappointment but I'm optimistic for the future also the woiceapp do sent seem to work. Battery is at half since this mornings flash while constantly switching settings with one battery pull from a over clock freeze. Hope this gets good :cool:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
does anybody know of any other mdpi ics ports? Maybe they have edited they're keyboard to work. Just a thought

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Masema

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I'll have to give link2sd a shot then. I usually use darktremor apps2sd but it simply refuses to work for me.

I had been using Darktremor apps2sd also (on IHO). I installed it on quattrimus and although the Darktremor A2SDgui claims that everything is fine, running 'a2sd check' shows that it can't find the ext partition.

Link2SD does seem to work but I think linking the whole apps folder frees up more space.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

I had been using Darktremor apps2sd also (on IHO). I installed it on quattrimus and although the Darktremor A2SDgui claims that everything is fine, running 'a2sd check' shows that it can't find the ext partition.

Link2SD does seem to work but I think linking the whole apps folder frees up more space.

I haven't enabled mounting /sd-ext yet because I was having issues with boot freezes. It'll be in the new drop today though.

Reactions: Shade808 and Masema

Masema

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't enabled mounting /sd-ext yet because I was having issues with boot freezes. It'll be in the new drop today though.

Awesome, thanks! I saw you mention something along those lines earlier, but I thought the darktremor script didn't require anything from the ROM. (Obviously I was wrong... I can see how mounting sd-ext would be a prerequisite :) )

When you enable support will we still need to add a script like darktremor to actually handle the moving & linking process?

Also, since I haven't mentioned it before, thanks to tdm and everyone else for quattrimus! It seems like such a short time between you fixing powered-off charging on IHO and here is a functioning ICS already!

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

If you're talking about WiFi via Settings, you have to slide it.

Yes, I knew that lol it works just fine with the regular rom, but not with the iScream kernel.

and aww... I wanted a sneak peak of the launcher it looks awesome!! :D lol

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

OK, I have once again flashed Quattrimus Alpha 3 after wiping data cache, Dalvik cache, and formatting boot, cache, data, and system. Flashed the gapps and rebooted.
Still no microphone. The system reports it, but apps are not able to initialize it. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just my phone. Mic works fine with IHO BACKside.
Edit:
Yes, I am aware that this is Alpha, and understand fully what that means. Nevertheless, if this is a problem with the Alpha release, the Devs should know about it. If it is limited to my phone, it is my problem only.
Thanks

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

A few more teasers of my future build :)
Screenshot_2012-02-20-16-00-42.png

Screenshot_2012-02-20-16-00-48.png

Screenshot_2012-02-20-16-02-41.png

Last edited:
Reactions: theexile1
Status
Not open for further replies.