ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocrypter

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

On my days off when i can charge it a lot, it is worth it. We are not supposed to even have our phones at work due to security reason's. i will agree I cant wait for this rom to get going, dont get me wrong I love it, the interface is wonderful usually after the install of any rom the first thing i do is replace the launcher, with ics though i left if stock, heck actually i left everything stock which is something i never do, my phone with any other rom is a GO phone Go Launcher, SMS, Contacts, etc etc the ics launcher is perfect the way it is which is going to be great when in the long run ;) I am going to be watching this rom very closely im very excited.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

On my days off when i can charge it a lot, it is worth it. We are not supposed to even have our phones at work due to security reason's. i will agree I cant wait for this rom to get going, dont get me wrong I love it, the interface is wonderful usually after the install of any rom the first thing i do is replace the launcher, with ics though i left if stock, heck actually i left everything stock which is something i never do, my phone with any other rom is a GO phone Go Launcher, SMS, Contacts, etc etc the ics launcher is perfect the way it is which is going to be great when in the long run ;) I am going to be watching this rom very closely im very excited.

I 100% Agree!!!:)

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

my phone is just getting stuck on LG on boot of the latest build. the previous one is working fine but the new one keeps getting stuck, any ideas?

neocrypter

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

Did you wipe you cache etc, I always do a full format before i install any rom. current build seemed to work fine for me

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
The battery life is worse because it doesn't have a proper kernel yet, I know its something they are working on, I still wouldn't hold your breath waiting for iho battery, even on official ics devices people are having worse battery life than gb

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

luke605

May 1, 2011
Visit site

AWESOME work this rom is the best by far. Once the kinks are worked out I'll stick with this rom.

bizfox7

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I like the clearer, less robotic voice of this rom's navigation app. While I understand that this is still in its alpha stage, the devs are doing a great job of making it a stable build for all of us. Thanks!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

A quick note on features etc:

At this time, we are working on getting things as stable as possible, and pulling in all the changes from various repositories to get things working as best as possible. The main priority at this stage in the game is getting everything fully functional (the camera will probably be last).

Any feature requests posted for the next few weeks will most likely be ignored. Please don't be offended, we just have to keep our focus on the priorities for now. ;)

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Priorities meaning their own LIVES, people. XD
We're all excited about this, but we can't rush , we need to give them time, and stop complaining.
They're trying the best they can. We can't expect MASSIVE changes between Alpha builds, so stop flashing each one and complaining or asking for more features.
Soooo, give them time, please don't mention bugs already known, or complain about anything. This is a ALPHA build, meaning it won't be like IHO until they fix alot. :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kcls

magus7091

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

I've been watching the development of this ROM since the IHO thread on the other forum slowed. Looking forward to trying ICS but waiting for a late beta to even try it. Keep up the good work devs, and be patient, users. It will be worth the wait.

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I've been watching the development of this ROM since the IHO thread on the other forum slowed. Looking forward to trying ICS but waiting for a late beta to even try it. Keep up the good work devs, and be patient, users. It will be worth the wait.

I think that's a smart decision to wait. I didn't, and now I've just been anticipating every alpha build, every change, every new post on this forum... It's quite distracting. lol :p

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Hey tdm, if you're still looking for a fix for keyboard, get the LatinIME.apk from my MIUI ROM. It's fit for our screen :)

Thanks. Did you build it yourself or grab the binary from somewhere?

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Did you wipe you cache etc, I always do a full format before i install any rom. current build seemed to work fine for me

yes i did, I will go for a new install but I don't think that ill be using it daily, just messing around on the week ends, can't wait tilll its more daily useable

edit: how long did it take to get past LG logo, ive waited for like 10 min starting from a fresh wipe and new download

Last edited:

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

I'm a dev from over at xda and I would like to give you some advice. I have been working on CM9 for the EVO 3D and I would like to inform you if you didn't already know that the camera issue is in the kernel. We just discovered this about a month back and just began looking into it. Just a work of advice.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

I'm a dev from over at xda and I would like to give you some advice. I have been working on CM9 for the EVO 3D and I would like to inform you if you didn't already know that the camera issue is in the kernel. We just discovered this about a month back and just began looking into it. Just a work of advice.

Are you sure? Check out lupohirp's and arjen's work, they are rebuilding the libraries manually. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.