ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuelg900

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Apparently it's not really 11. It's 10 something, but it's always labeled 11. There's a way to check, but I forgot how.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I dont know what they did but im sure that the modified flash player 11 is way better than the modified flash player 10. I have tested both of them.

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Well now I installed it but when I go to the test site it says its not installed out disabled. When I try to access the settings it loads a black grey page lol. Thinking of giving up lol

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

That flash won't work with ICS. You might go check the source and see if they updated the files to the latest Flash that supports ICS.

rajaram91

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

This's looks good more work needs to be done, but i know many peoples are working hard geeting this rom for OV. thanks guys for all your hard work.

Samuelg900

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Well now I installed it but when I go to the test site it says its not installed out disabled. When I try to access the settings it loads a black grey page lol. Thinking of giving up lol

If your using the quattrimus ROM then that might be the problem. Also check if the plug ins are enabled.

dmillerw

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

Just flashed Alpha 6, with the iScream kernel. Simply cannot enable WiFi, no matter what.

E/WifiStateMachine( 1491): Failed to load driver!
E/WifiStateMachine( 1491): DriverFailedState

Is what logcat keeps spitting out.

Looks like it was iScream causing the issue. Re-flashing alpha six fixed it.

Last edited:

ematherz

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site

I've been using this rom as a daily driver for more than a week now n there are only a few things that bugged me...until now. I didn't like the "roaming indicator off" in the lock screen and status but i found a way to fix that without going into the eri.xml file.Switched around the files in the framework folder and swapped the settings.apk and now I'm able to do a custom carrier label and plenty more from the settings, like changing the way the battery shows up or if the clock is in the middle of the status or to the right and so forth. If TDM doesn't mind then I'll gladly post a link :)

Reactions: brotherswing

CaptainShanks

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I've been using this rom as a daily driver for more than a week now n there are only a few things that bugged me...until now. I didn't like the "roaming indicator off" in the lock screen and status but i found a way to fix that without going into the eri.xml file.Switched around the files in the framework folder and swapped the settings.apk and now I'm able to do a custom carrier label and plenty more from the settings, like changing the way the battery shows up or if the clock is in the middle of the status or to the right and so forth. If TDM doesn't mind then I'll gladly post a link :)

I would be most interested in learning this :-D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

slutyman321

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

i flashed this rom was charging last night and woke up flasshing the lg sign when unpluged it wont turn on any help plzz :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.