ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok tdm i found a bug. Music playback does not work via bluetooth at all. It plays fine through the handsets external speaker but as soon as i turn on the bluuetooth it just starts skipping from track to track. and no audio comes out at all.

Thanks. I will need to investigate the new audio stuff.

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
It seems as though some settings need a restart in order to talk effect. The notification power widget and notification tones are settings that needed a reboot in order to take effect for me. I'm also finding myself unable to change the order of the buttons for the notification power widget.

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Thanks. I will need to investigate the new audio stuff.

Thanks I will keep an eye out for your word on fixes for this. I tried several reboots and flashes . All the flashes were from a full wipe . Pandora did not work either so it has something to do with the bluetooth.

dmillerw

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Anyone else getting a server error when trying to use the Play Store? Everything else that uses the internet is working fine.

Also, not sure how to explain it, but it's a problem I've had in both this version, and the last one. There's just no smoothness between color changes... take the keyboard keys for example. They just have abrupt blocks of color, instead of actual shading. None of this shows up in screenshots however. Anyone else noticed this?

Most noticeable in the settings menu. Just look at the bottom half of the screen, specifically the background.

Last edited:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
i rebooted 3x after wifi refused to work...then i gave up. went back to my GB with w7 launcher

Yeah unfortunately I did the same. Wifi just seemed to completely break for me too. Tried airplane mode, reboots, everything.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
It took two reboots for wifi and another for install unknown sources to take effect. Seems great now. Wtg TDM

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Status
Not open for further replies.