ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Installed superuser app but when I try to update binary it fails because it can't find currently installed binary...any help with this is appreciated, I'm about to flash back to backside though :-/

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

thought superuser was a setting in cm9's now...

Sent from my cellular telephone using Tapatalk

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Installed superuser app but when I try to update binary it fails because it can't find currently installed binary...any help with this is appreciated, I'm about to flash back to backside though :-/

Did the same thing after about the 10th time when trying to update I just flashed back to cm9 alpha 7

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Flashed superuser in recovery and works now. Thank u all! But I do have problems with apps freezing and having to fc them...started with stock browser, then dolphin hd, then my gmail...will keep playing with it and update if this changes...if not, back to backside I go :-/

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Flashed superuser in recovery and works now. Thank u all! But I do have problems with apps freezing and having to fc them...started with stock browser, then dolphin hd, then my gmail...will keep playing with it and update if this changes...if not, back to backside I go :-/

I agree I've been having random freezes as well, but im going to try it when overclocked to see what happens. Maybe it was just the standard clock making it freeze.

guymanstuff

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys here's my update for clearing the phone, then installing alpha 7 and then just installing alpha 8 over that:

so i started by rebooting into recovery
under the mounts and storage menu i formatted /boot
formatted /cache
formatted /data
formatted /system
formatted /sd-ext
i then wiped the cache partition in the main menu
wiped the dalvik cache under advanced
wiped the battery stats under advanced

next i installed alpha 7 and once completed I rebooted the phone
once dropped on the home screen I went into wifi and connected to my network
next I went into location services and enabled all the location services

I then rebooted the phone into recovery once more and then I just installed alpha 8, I didn't clear or wipe anything!

After letting the install ride and rebooting out of recovery and having the phone come back up my wifi and signal bars were blue.

Throughout the day I would say that it seemed like having the wifi enabled somehow helped with keeping the 3g going? The 3g was definitely spotty at best, and when I was on the home wifi it seemed like while I was connected any data exchanges were going through my 3g connection and not the wifi.

Audio in the truck via the aux port was fantastic ..the audio quality was great.

Using navigation worked for me, one time the navigation froze. The phone told me maps was unresponsive, so I terminated it and launched it and it continued working.

As of writing this my 3g and wifi are both elusive, I will say though that earlier I tried changing my ringtone and notification tone. Upon changing them the choices would not save, once I rebooted tonight both options were changed.

Just now I rebooted the phone one more time ..and some seconds after booting up my wifi and signal bars are now both blue.

Reactions: Ilovefarts and tdm
Status
Not open for further replies.