ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Currently listening to music on bluetooth headphones and staring at a camera preview. :cool:

I must admit I'm cheating a bit. I am currently using two of the libs from thekraven's build. But I have his source and I hope to be able to get this going today with my own build.

Also, this is not exactly stable. The music player crashed on me while I was writing this. And the change to get the camera preview working made one of the bluetooth services crash on system startup.

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I for one will be quite happy with working camera as I don't use bluetooth but I know many do. I'm just in amazement as to the fact that as much works as it does. I am kneeling before Zod lol

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Currently listening to music on bluetooth headphones and staring at a camera preview. :cool:

I must admit I'm cheating a bit. I am currently using two of the libs from thekraven's build. But I have his source and I hope to be able to get this going today with my own build.

Also, this is not exactly stable. The music player crashed on me while I was writing this. And the change to get the camera preview working made one of the bluetooth services crash on system startup.

At least you got it going. Great job!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Cheating is allowed in open-source;)

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I thought my phone was jacked from dropping it several times over a period of time, the head phones wouldn't stay in the headphone jack, but then I realized it was debris inside the hole. So I started loving my phone again. Now with the future update, I'm curious how the sound will be. Does anyone know if ICS comes with an EQ as part of the stock music player? Not asking if TDM is going to add it, just curious if it's part of the OS.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I thought my phone was jacked from dropping it several times over a period of time, the head phones wouldn't stay in the headphone jack, but then I realized it was debris inside the hole. So I started loving my phone again. Now with the future update, I'm curious how the sound will be. Does anyone know if ICS comes with an EQ as part of the stock music player? Not asking if TDM is going to add it, just curious if it's part of the OS.

Pretty sure it has / you can install the DSPManager. I don't think it's built into the player itself though. If you want a good player with an EQ built in, you can check out PowerAmp.

Reactions: Ilovefarts

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure it has / you can install the DSPManager. I don't think it's built into the player itself though. If you want a good player with an EQ built in, you can check out PowerAmp.

I'll have to check it out. To be honest, I don't really use my optimus as an every day mp3 player because I have an old Iphone collecting dust that was given to me, but I do use it for Pandora. However, I'm finding myself more and more curious about the new ICS that I might give it another go.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

So will there be an update today? :D Or am I getting ahead of myself?

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey im not being pushy, or being all impatient step child. Its just that post seems to be hinting to an update soon.

You imply to much.

And still, don't you think it would polite for someone to get an update when it's posted not being one of the many many many posting every 5 seconds or less asking when the update is going to be posted? Not trying to be disrespectful to you, just hoping people will appreciate something that someone is working on without being payed and providing something like this ROM for free of charge. I apologize if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, but really it was a general statement to the thousands asking the same question.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
And still, don't you think it would polite for someone to get an update when it's posted not being one of the many many many posting every 5 seconds or less asking when the update is going to be posted? Not trying to be disrespectful to you, just hoping people will appreciate something that someone is working on without being payed and providing something like this ROM for free of charge. I apologize if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, but really it was a general statement to the thousands asking the same question.

Oh no I understand, I'm just trying to verify with tdm if that ment an update or not. Sorry to try to explain it to you in 3 posts.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I am using cm9 right now and any browser I use crashes from time to time every couple of minutes. Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix for it? Thanks

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to ask this.. I know TDM had at least one post in this thread about it already, but can't seem to find it. Sure I've scrolled right past it about 20 times already. Where are we donating? I know he said not to him, but I can't remember the two or three he mentioned.

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to ask this.. I know TDM had at least one post in this thread about it already, but can't seem to find it. Sure I've scrolled right past it about 20 times already. Where are we donating? I know he said not to him, but I can't remember the two or three he mentioned.

That's on the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non