ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey TDM. I have noticed that a2sd is already implemented into the ROM and I was wondering what int.d files I would need to get rid of, or what process I would need to take to disable it.

I prefer data2ext, but if it's something that is currently not functioning with CM9/AOKP then that's ok.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Finally got everything sorted out. I got a clean build without any cheating that properly does camera preview and bluetooth audio. Yay! :D

And before anyone asks, I don't know if it will get released today. I'm going change it up this time and try to be more diligent in testing things before tossing it out. :p

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Finally got everything sorted out. I got a clean build without any cheating that properly does camera preview and bluetooth audio. Yay! :D

And before anyone asks, I don't know if it will get released today. I'm going change it up this time and try to be more diligent in testing things before tossing it out. :p

So does that mean we'll see A10 today?! LOLOLOLOLOL jkjkjkjkjkjkjk

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome tdm. great job :)

So does that mean we'll see A10 today?! LOLOLOLOLOL jkjkjkjkjkjkjk

And I don't blame you for doing this. There had to be one person to be "that guy" and just do it XD

Reactions: Ilovefarts and tdm

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Yay! Btw, is the aosp version going to have any cool features like cm9 and aokp or literally AOSP......
Im asking cause I used a gingerbread aosp but it had cm9 in it and a custom launcher...

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Yay! Btw, is the aosp version going to have any cool features like cm9 and aokp or literally AOSP......
Im asking cause I used a gingerbread aosp but it had cm9 in it and a custom launcher...

It is literally AOSP its almost like stock if not stock
Lol :D
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm a little confused by your question, I'm sorry. Are you asking if you can send ADB commands from another phone instead of a computer? If so, I don't think so. You would have to have Java and the Android SDK installed on that device, which as far as I know doesn't exist for mobile platforms.

If I totally misunderstood your question feel free to tell me.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Actually there are folks who are running Debian, and possibly other distros as well, on their phones, so it's not impossible. Just not a very common setup. It helps to have more than 512MB RAM. ;)

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

I'd be willing to test your a10 if you'd like! Been testing Cold as Ice a10 test build all day.

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I am using cm9 right now and any browser I use crashes from time to time every couple of minutes. Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix for it? Thanks

Has happened to me. Clearing the browser cache works for a couple of minutes. But Android Central and CNN.com seem to crash it the most.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Has happened to me. Clearing the browser cache works for a couple of minutes. But Android Central and CNN.com seem to crash it the most.

Well I've been surfing now for about 2 hours and its been fine so far. I guess it just forces close whenever it wants. Either then that ive had no problems with the rom so I'm excited to almost have an update to an already bad ass rom.

Last edited:

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Well I've been surfing now for about 2 hours and its been fine so far. I guess it just forces close whenever it wants. Either then that ive had no problems with the rom so I'm excited to almost have an update to an already bad ass rom.

I thought it was just me so I didn't post anything, but I'm glad that I'm not crazy. I've noticed as well that Android Central was a task to get loaded and most of the time wouldn't load all the way. Seemed like a white screen would post up when the site was finished loading and then when you'd open the tabs to see the pages you have loaded it would show the preview of the page you tried to load.

Reactions: glarepate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty