ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So which one do you guys prefer? Aokp or cm9? Which is more customizable? I've always used cyanogen roms so I don't really know much about aokp.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
So which one do you guys prefer? Aokp or cm9? Which is more customizable? I've always used cyanogen roms so I don't really know much about aokp.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

AOKP is the most customizable ICS rom i beleive. CNA is too but AOKP has more features

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Cna? Isn't that the one (someone who recently got banned) was working on? (don't know if your allowed to use their names if they've been banned.)

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Cna? Isn't that the one (someone who recently got banned) was working on? (don't know if your allowed to use their names if they've been banned.)

Im pretty sure you can say his name. He's talking about gannon btw

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
yes exactly that rom had lots of customizations but not like AOKP

Was it for the OV or the oS? And link if possible? I googled it but can't seem to find it. I want to test the battery life. :p

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
It was made for our phones but i reccomend not trying (battery life is amazing) but it is definetly nowhere near stable compared to quattrimus or cold as ice

Reactions: Ryuk6666

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It was made for our phones but i reccomend not trying (battery life is amazing) but it is definetly nowhere near stable compared to quattrimus or cold as ice

Ok thanks for the info guys. Too bad he's not working on it anymore :/ I'll try aokp tomorrow though :p

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Just ask the .....they will tell all about it lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

First of all sorry to tdm for mucking up his forum a bit....also I apologize for the comment I made earlier that caused me to be banned. It was a joke. Nothing harsher then u laugh at watching comedy central. I understand this is not the place for that so for that I again apologize to anyone offended by the comment made.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali