Teh_Gaberz

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Same here.

screenglitch.png

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded the app Full Screen Launcher and it fc'd. I've never used the app before so it might be an app error but I wanted to log this in case other 3d intensive apps are having problems maybe they're all related.

***Tested DroidIris which is pretty 3d heavy, it worked. I'll try Regina 3D Launcher as well to make sure.

***Also, side note. I was going through all the different Launcher options and it's been awhile since I was on ADW EX launcher, if you haven't checked it out in awhile I recommend it. They've really stepped up the game on that launcher. It looks great!

Why would you use any of these on ICS? Do you really not like the ICS look?

Apex runs great on our phones.

n00bdud3

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that the battery screen isn't working right on my CM9 A10 either. It's been on for at least 3 hours since I rebooted it, and been off the charger for at least 8.

4c7a6620-8bce-2136.jpg

(Yes, I do have an extended battery)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Any overclock you do prior to wiping the system partition is going to be erased anyway :p All you're really saying is to verify your download, do a full wipe, and be patient on the first load lol.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Sometimes an overclock can stick during a reboot. So its best to just take the OC off.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Is link2sys compatible with Quattrimus alpha 10?
My sdcard is getting full...

It's built-in. It requires an empty /data/app so that your apps don't get "hidden".

If you didn't do a full wipe, you'll need to do something like this (using an adb shell or whatever)...

Code:
mkdir /sd-ext/app
cp /data/app/*.apk /sd-ext/app
ls -l /sd-ext/app <-- to make SURE the apps made it there ok!
rm /data/app/*.apk
reboot

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the USB port on my "real" phone got screwed up and/or too much usage. It still charges but no adb anymore. :'( So I'm on a mission to get adb-over-network into all the ROMs today. :D Unfortunately this is going to hinder the progress on getting the AOSP radio functional. Sigh.

More things in the pipeline:

* Battery stats is likely way out of calibration. Team HAL has a fix for that.
* Test a fix the stack dumps at boot (if anyone noticed).
* Test a fix for the ugly KGSL ioctl errors.
* Sync up with camera stuff from Team HAL. It is reported that camcorder can work with a market app now.
* Add Music app to AOKP, remove Thinkfree from AOKP.
* Look into UMS, I don't think it's working properly yet.

And when I get bored (yeah, right) I'm going to try hacking up a ROM updater. JerryScript has a great start but I have a different vision for it. One core feature it's going to have is rdiff, so you can download deltas and apply them to the previous release instead of downloading full ROMs.

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Been running aokp for about 3 hours now. Had a couple reboots, but they were like quick reboots so not a huge problem. Not sure if they were oc related or not but I'm down to the one right above 600 on interactivex. But I did have an issue where my battery wasn't charging but I powered off and let it charge for a minute there and restarted and charging was back. Thought it was my chargers at first cuz I have issues with them shorting out, been through 3 since Christmas... other than that it runs great, much smoother than previous releases. Thank you soooooo much tdm and everyone else for bringing pics to our phones. Love it!

Edit: Found one of my reboot problems...it was happening when I tried to open zynga dream heights...gonna change my oc back and see what happens...

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: tdm

dmillerw

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting a lot of freezes lately... mostly while typing, causing me to have to take out the battery. Plus, the Messaging app seems to like to crash. A lot.

Running @ 787, with interactivex.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting a lot of freezes lately... mostly while typing, causing me to have to take out the battery. Plus, the Messaging app seems to like to crash. A lot.

Running @ 787, with interactivex.

There is a small problem with CPU Governors, they are causing the phone to freeze and reboot when they step down the CPU.

freakboykevin

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the USB port on my "real" phone got screwed up and/or too much usage. It still charges but no adb anymore. :'( So I'm on a mission to get adb-over-network into all the ROMs today. :D Unfortunately this is going to hinder the progress on getting the AOSP radio functional. Sigh.

More things in the pipeline:

* Battery stats is likely way out of calibration. Team HAL has a fix for that.
* Test a fix the stack dumps at boot (if anyone noticed).
* Test a fix for the ugly KGSL ioctl errors.
* Sync up with camera stuff from Team HAL. It is reported that camcorder can work with a market app now.
* Add Music app to AOKP, remove Thinkfree from AOK.j
* Look nto UMS, I don't think it's working properly yet.

And when I get bored (yeah, right) I'm going to try hacking up a ROM updater. JerryScript has a great start but I have a different vision for it. One core feature it's going to have is rdiff, so you can download deltas and apply them to the previous release instead of downloading full ROMs.

What app is it?

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
So, reading the last few pages it looks as though Im the only one with bluetooth and calling issues? Everything else plays through them; notifications, keyboard sounds, etc. just not calls

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
so if i keep it at 480/480 (max/min) it should not freeze?

600 is stock. Or you could over clock and try either performance (keeps your CPU at the highest speed), or on demand (uses only your highest or lowest speeds).

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress