ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
installed gapps separate and now play store shows everything i reinstalled with titanium backup as not installed. problem is new to 10, wasn't it 8 or 9.
then again maybe its a titanium backup problem.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Which gapps did you use? Have a link?

Reactions: glarepate

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
If any one is having problems with market/play, try to edit the build prop
Ro.product.model from Vm670 to LG-VM670, with a file manager like root explore, save and exit, wipe market/play data and reboot! Hope this helps!

Reactions: tdm

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk is working fine for me on AOKP.

LCD Density Modder Pro doesn't seem to work. I modified the density myself and use that app to fix the market issues that come along with changing density, and it force closes at the same point each time when downloading the modded Market.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed Tapatalk lag... anr? App not responding?

Yes, it starts lagging then I get the pop up dialogue saying "Unfortunately Tapatalk has stopped. Report/okay"
Not consistent enough for me to pin point the cause, but I'm working on it. It "feels" like a memory issue, as it happens more often with longer threads (like this one)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it starts lagging then I get the pop up dialogue saying "Unfortunately Tapatalk has stopped. Report/okay"
Not consistent enough for me to pin point the cause, but I'm working on it. It "feels" like a memory issue, as it happens more often with longer threads (like this one)

I think tapatalk is buggy. It crashes on me all the time because it exceeds its VM heap allowed... I think it caches every page you view.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
In CM9, I noticed that when sharing a picture with instagram (not taking the picture) it FC without telling me what happened. No FC warning, it just stops.
I don't think this is a priority but just letting u know...

Status
Not open for further replies.