Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I m using the stock app... the setting isn't there though :confused:
4257001c-a469-117c.jpg

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I got a extra, I have no clue how to get it to you though.

follow me on twitter @braxton355!

I got my spare battery on Amazon, have had no problems with fit. I got an Anker 1600mAh battery, specifically made and labelled for LG Optimus V / VM670 / Optimus M / MS60 Optimus U / OPtimus T // Optimus One / P500. Apparently they all use the same size battery.

When I bought mine, I had the option of buying the battery or, for the same price, buying the battery and an external charger. No-brainer for me there. Only 100 more mAh, but it seems to last noticeably longer. YMMV, of course.

OT: My battery life on CM9 is improving, now that I am not changing things around as much, currently at 65% after 10 hrs (old battery, should get over 24hrs on the Anker).

Reactions: tdm

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Will alpha 10 final be released today or will the release date be extended?

REALLY!?!?!?!?

On a serious note TDM Thank you for the work man CM9 is awesome. Any ideas on a fix for the bluetooth phone audio? I also get some skipping of audio on bluetooth headset. I went to stock 600mhz clock to see if it was that and it still does it . I have tried 3 different music apps as well.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got a extra, I have no clue how to get it to you though.

I would gladly give you something for it if you are willing to let it go. These things are not real easy to find out my way. My phone gets some seriously heavy usage, so spare batteries is something I could use more of

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if on aokp you can erase one of the launchers?

You should be able to through titanium backup.

One more thing I noticed on cm9, Facebook contacts don't sync. Sync is on for all contacts on the accounts page but they don't show up in my contacts list. Is there any fix for this?

I also saw that when you go to the contacts tab from the phone that it shows only contacts with phone numbers. I don't make calls a lot so I never looked there. Lol

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Only the latest official flash works for ics . No one has hacked it yet our arm6. Check the maipad forums, that's where it originated from

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Only the latest official flash works for ics . No one has hacked it yet our arm6. Check the maipad forums, that's where it originated from

If you were curious to check this out, here is the link from the xda website for flash 11.0.1.152 for Arm 6. http://db.tt/JiTPoXSl should download immediately. APK to sd card and install from there works from what I see. Haven't gotten anything else to install or actually work on our phones, but this did for me on 10.1 pre... CM9

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
If you were curious to check this out, here is the link from the xda website for flash 11.0.1.152 for Arm 6. http://db.tt/JiTPoXSl should download immediately. APK to sd card and install from there works from what I see. Haven't gotten anything else to install or actually work on our phones, but this did for me on 10.1 pre... CM9

Same ROM, doesn't work....

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
@tdm--- update... after putting a10 "through the paces" for a few days, i have managed to get it stable enough for my daily... after initial install, i knocked oc down to smartassv2/480/600 as usual...still rr's... switched to interactivex, this delayed the rr's somewhat, but did not "cure" it (cpu still bounced back and forth even when phone was idle)... removed bloat and replaced with my preferred apps... configured settings to my preferences... still rr's (but far and few in between)... left it this way for a day to let it sort things out... was then only getting rr's while fiercely scrolling, bouncing back/forth, in/out of apps... (trying to get it to reboot on purpose)... tried iscream/hydro kernels, this somewhat borked the rom (boot animation/ all colors that were blue changed to yelloworange... lockscreen/wallpaper changed to "snow")... changed back to your kernel... then decided to try flashing amphetimines to see if it would help... this seems to have solved the problem for me... no rr's in two days, scrolling is more fluid... looking forward to pre2... :)

Last edited:

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got my spare battery on Amazon, have had no problems with fit. I got an Anker 1600mAh battery, specifically made and labelled for LG Optimus V / VM670 / Optimus M / MS60 Optimus U / OPtimus T // Optimus One / P500. Apparently they all use the same size battery.

When I bought mine, I had the option of buying the battery or, for the same price, buying the battery and an external charger. No-brainer for me there. Only 100 more mAh, but it seems to last noticeably longer. YMMV, of course.

OT: My battery life on CM9 is improving, now that I am not changing things around as much, currently at 65% after 10 hrs (old battery, should get over 24hrs on the Anker).

Yeah, but if you need a battery any time ill get it to you. Or anyone. Just message me, I'll happily send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.