ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
i wanna see experences from people who have tried borth

does MMS work on AOKP

On cm9 mms is working and I get very little fc. Mainly just market whether amazon or play and that's usually when installing but its not always and I'm going to try a full wipe and reflash and see if that helps. This is very stable and random reboots are so fast I don't even mine and they're rare since the update.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Check that your /cache and /data partitions have plenty of space. If they do, I don't really know what it could be. If they don't, try clearing some space and use an sd-ext partition.

I've got about 60mb internal memory free, no clue how to check available cache tho.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm running Nova prime launcher on AOKP and am seeing random launcher FC, MARKET FC, and the occasional random reboot.

Oc'd at 806mhz w performance gov

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
So I prefer the app 'ttpod' for my music app. Mostly cuz I love the widget for it, but also, it was the one music app that recognizes music files that I transferred from my computer, which I had previously ripped from cd's (and I looked at a lot of music apps.) Stock apps don't recognize them. So I have ttpod installed and everything, I was just wondering if there's a way to assign the play music toggle to play music from ttpod, not the stock music app? Any help would be awesome :)

I'm on CM9 alpha10pre3, RELOADED!

air139

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there a workaround for the 'package not valid' error yet?

This, I am having this issue right now. It seems to be different apps each time I wipe and reset everything. Happening in pre3 CM9 and in AOKP both. It downloads the file but will not install it from the play store, or Titanium Backup can't install apps from backup files as well. I have tried clearing market data, re flashing, downgrading market, wiping caches, fixing permissions. All to no avail. Strange part is that it seems to affect different apps each flash. Anyone have some insight?

I rooted after going to v9, could this be anything?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Got current cm9 running well enough to see the source of the problem. Pinged thekraven for help since he's got it running and presumably worked through this issue already.

I'll be compiling aosp and aokp shortly to see what fun they have in store. I expect aosp to work since it doesn't change much. aokp is always a surprise since they may or may not have the offending cm9 patches integrated.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there a workaround for the 'package not valid' error yet?

I had that on CM9 Pre 3 when I first flashed it. Wiped everything (used LeslieAnn's file) and re-flashed to a clean system; worked fine the second time.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This, I am having this issue right now. It seems to be different apps each time I wipe and reset everything. Happening in pre3 CM9 and in AOKP both. It downloads the file but will not install it from the play store, or Titanium Backup can't install apps from backup files as well. I have tried clearing market data, re flashing, downgrading market, wiping caches, fixing permissions. All to no avail. Strange part is that it seems to affect different apps each flash. Anyone have some insight?

I rooted after going to v9, could this be anything?

I noticed I was having the same problem once my int mem dropped below 100mb. Reformatted and added sd-ext about a week or so ago. Play and titanium both seem to be doing fine now

air139

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I noticed I was having the same problem once my int mem dropped below 100mb. Reformatted and added sd-ext about a week or so ago. Play and titanium both seem to be doing fine now

This happened 4 apps in one time. Could it still be this?

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site

I just partitioned my SD-card (1gb) via the recovery screen.

Do I need to install an app or go delete something? I have re-flashed aokp, but did not wipe data...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty