ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV!

The music is a problem I've had with all miui ROMs I've owned.. and to fix time, simply uncheck automatic time zone in settings>date and time, and select your time zone.

I REALLY didn't want to do this, but I feel that it will take some time to get the phone to stop FC'ing.
So, as an alternative, I'm going to post this in the comments only, as it is still alpha worthy.
DON'T TURN ON AIRPLANE MODE. IT SEEMS WHEN THERE IS NO SERVICE, THAT IS WHAT IS CAUSING THE PHONE TO CRASH.
Although you will be greeted with a phone crash at startup.
As always, if data isn't magically working, then it is the misbehavior that we occur during the regular CM9, and just toggle data (I haven't had any phone FC's with this yet)

But I want you guys to leave feedback as well; and I want you to do a new thing.

If you have had previous errors with other ROMs, and have errors with this one that haven't been reported, don't report them. It's usually a bad flash, download, etc.
And, if you have a bug, please report which phone you have - the new OV or old OV. Thanks LeslieAnn ;)

Download- http://mediafire.com/?gq1c6738ckemg6g

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The music is a problem I've had with all miui ROMs I've owned.. and to fix time, simply uncheck automatic time zone in settings>date and time, and select your time zone.

I REALLY didn't want to do this, but I feel that it will take some time to get the phone to stop FC'ing.
So, as an alternative, I'm going to post this in the comments only, as it is still alpha worthy.
DON'T TURN ON AIRPLANE MODE. IT SEEMS WHEN THERE IS NO SERVICE, THAT IS WHAT IS CAUSING THE PHONE TO CRASH.
Although you will be greeted with a phone crash at startup.
As always, if data isn't magically working, then it is the misbehavior that we occur during the regular CM9, and just toggle data (I haven't had any phone FC's with this yet)

But I want you guys to leave feedback as well; and I want you to do a new thing.

If you have had previous errors with other ROMs, and have errors with this one that haven't been reported, don't report them. It's usually a bad flash, download, etc.
And, if you have a bug, please report which phone you have - the new OV or old OV. Thanks LeslieAnn ;)

Download- http://mediafire.com/?gq1c6738ckemg6g

Downloading now. :D

It has 3g?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

kobe24b

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Nvm, 3g is now working

Great job. Using as daily for now. I dont get any FCS on phone.

Last edited:

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

First: I have a new phone. I know that you were asking us to share that as part of our report.

Secondly, I seem to have connectivity (but it is incredibly slow!) and while it works I do not seem to have any 3G or edge icons whatsoever. All I see at the status bar is the WiFi icon (when enabled) and the bars for signal strength which was a bit low--but my LG Optimus V has seemed to always been slow since I got a newer model in exchange for my old original one.

SYNCing now...

--bornagainpenguin

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

tried that kill00 and not working for me. apparently my phone is picky on the roms it wants to run lol.

edit ... took 3 reboots and toggling to get 3g. anyone not able to log into their google account? when i do wifi automatically comes on. just wanna know if its me or if its a bug.

Last edited:

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

on mine there is no 3g icon but i have 3g. i kept opening the browser everytime i toggled to see if i had data.

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

Another thing I noticed is that the USB storage mode icon always shows up in the toggle area every time I reboot. Anyone else seeing that?

As I said on the previous page, I'm on the newer model of the LG Optimus V.

--bornagainpenguin

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Guys, you need to start specifying if you have old or new OV, especially if you're going to say that 3g isn't working.
The usbstorage is supposed to be there, it's made into the app

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry gannon.....I have refurbed 2.2.2. OV old screen. Got data once. Phone froze ,pulled battery, restarted and couldn't get 3g again.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Everything is working fine for me. After I flashed, I had a bootloop, I just left it bootlooping and it booted after about 20 minutes. Lol.

No 3g for me yet ither.

What's the black line in the pulldown bar btw?

-Older screen Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non