[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

I was having problems signing in to my Google account after first time setup, and I think I noticed "Google search has unfortunately stopped" popping up each time I tried to type, so I went and disabled voice typing and keyboard now works.

Also flashed jellybean super fix, and seems to be working well. sd-ext works as well too.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming this has the usual CyanogenMod goodies, and is less AOSP-e? :D

And I got permission from tdm to make a flashable zip of his 2ext scripts, I haven't gotten around to it, but expect a zip by the end of this week(or sometime during) to be made.

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

Last edited:
Reactions: inceyet

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming this has the usual CyanogenMod goodies, and is less AOSP-e? :D

And I got permission from tdm to make a flashable zip of his 2ext scripts, I haven't gotten around to it, but expect a zip by the end of this week(or sometime during) to be made.

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

I doubt it. Cm hasn't implemented most of them. Last I checked on CM's git at least

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Actually it is very cm-ish.Only thing I've seen not implemented is themes.
I did not get the gapps installer, but I was able to sign in to my gmail account just fine when I opened the play store.

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I was having problems signing in to my Google account after first time setup, and I think I noticed "Google search has unfortunately stopped" popping up each time I tried to type, so I went and disabled voice typing and keyboard now works.

Also flashed jellybean super fix, and seems to be working well. sd-ext works as well too.

I had to follow this route also.. Awesome work.. Thank you.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk ? to here.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

could you put up the md5 sum of both the rom and gapps? I did it again and again, never got the setup at the beginning, and again, home button doesn't work..

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

yes. I think the problem was that I was on zvd radio. I moved to zv5 and got the setup. home button works for me now. I also have lockscreen. WOW, so many things depended on the radio....that's strange.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I came across a few issues, nothing minor, but wanted to let you know Zakman:
- color banding was not patched via super fix
- keyboard does not display the punctuation bar at the top of the keyboard, only within the keys

the keyboard issue may be related to it being installed on the sd-ext partition, but most likely not. Very good and stable rom for being in alpha, nice work.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

So I went into google now, and got the expected force close. after that I rebooted and found a weather card in my status bar :D

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I came across a few issues, nothing minor, but wanted to let you know Zakman:
- color banding was not patched via super fix
- keyboard does not display the punctuation bar at the top of the keyboard, only within the keys

the keyboard issue may be related to it being installed on the sd-ext partition, but most likely not. Very good and stable rom for being in alpha, nice work.

I'm not getting color banding. Are you on an optimus v?

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Thought this was cool. Didn't notice the Google at first.

4257006d-2c0b-4af8.jpg

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk ? to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.