ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Everything was working fine until tonight when swype decided to misspell every single word and I uninstalled it. Now I get force close after force close.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
5.31 is not the current aosp, 6.1 mms fixed is. I can't get it to flash, I had no problems on previous versions, even with rom manager. It just keeps aborting in the flash process. I tried deleting it and redownloading it, same outcome

autobotguy

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
After spending most of the day unbricking my phone (damned factory VM wipe/restore, plus infinite CWM loop) I FINALLY have this ROM installed and it is quick as hell! Only problem is that when I turn off the phone and turn it back on, the recovery kicks in and wipes the ROM to a new status and I lose all my apps and progress. I'm using the Xionia Recovery. Is there any way to get this worked out??? I'd greatly appreciate any assistance. :)

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
After spending most of the day unbricking my phone (damned factory VM wipe/restore, plus infinite CWM loop) I FINALLY have this ROM installed and it is quick as hell! Only problem is that when I turn off the phone and turn it back on, the recovery kicks in and wipes the ROM to a new status and I lose all my apps and progress. I'm using the Xionia Recovery. Is there any way to get this worked out??? I'd greatly appreciate any assistance. :)

use adb and push the last version of the Clockworkmod recovery. the latest one has issues, not working right for me either.

ravenroost

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
FWIW,
I also had trouble with 601, and switched to 531 (which, so far works fine). I am also glad I'm not the only one that keeps bricking my phone. Misery loves company I guess. ;)

autobotguy

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
.....and now my phone seems to randomly reboot....which means it automatically wipes everything and puts this ROM back into its stock state. Is this because I'm using the Xionia recovery instead of the ClockworksMod recovery???

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
so i just switched to the Harmonia ROM yesterday, and i must say that i wish we could combine the two ROMS! AOSP is definitely more visually appealing but with so many bugs/headaches. Harmonia runs so smooth and has much better battery life, but Netflix has the green bar and it's not quite as visually appealing.

nemirn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having bluetooth problems?

With the 0601 version of AOSP, the phone forgets my bluetooth pairing every time I reboot the phone.
:mad:
So I have to press the pairing button on my BT device, tell the phone to scane for devices, and pair the device every time.

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having bluetooth problems?

With the 0601 version of AOSP, the phone forgets my bluetooth pairing every time I reboot the phone.
:mad:
So I have to press the pairing button on my BT device, tell the phone to scane for devices, and pair the device every time.

If you read the what works section of the readme you'll see Bluetooth only works partially

Sent from my Optimus V

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
.....and now my phone seems to randomly reboot....which means it automatically wipes everything and puts this ROM back into its stock state. Is this because I'm using the Xionia recovery instead of the ClockworksMod recovery???

i already answered this for you.

go use clockwordmod recovery.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

The recovery doesn't matter once you are done flashing the rom. This sounds like a bad data2ext setup. Are you using that or anything else that moves your apps to the sd card?

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
For some weird reason, after flashing the latest rom version, randomly I am quite sure. My speaker started working again, just walking down the street and heard music lol. First time it's worked since like the second week I had my phone. WOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa