ARCHIVED: [ROM+Kernel] ~*~ Bumblebee 2.4 ~*~ (6/25/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
just flashed this yesterday. great stuff. glad that the ROM is already loaded in UOT Kitchen.

the only issue i have is that the Market isn't recognizing the apps i restored. the apps are working just fine and all, but when i open the market and click on "my apps", they're not showing up.

Does a reboot fix it? I had to reboot before an app I restored using Titanium Backup (from an older Bumblebee 2.2 install to my current Bumblebee 2.4 install) showed up in the "My Apps" list of the Market.

aeroseek

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
So I'm just wondering....what will happen when I run out of System Cache space? Will new apps just not install? Will the dalvik cache just go bonkers since this rom has the dalvik-cache feature?
I'm currently down to 27megs free.
View attachment 12733

chuang4u

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
On the OP it says:
"My personal settings are 600-806/interactive and I get great battery life. With the screen off and 3G/wifi set to always be on, I see about 1% drain per hour. There's lots of discussion on the V and S subforums about CPU frequencies and battery life and optimal settings; feel free to browse them for all the interesting findings and info."

is everyone else able to get just 1% battery drain per hour with those settings? I have been reading through all the battery saving posts and my battery drain seems to be around 6-10% per hour... :mad:

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
On the OP it says:
"My personal settings are 600-806/interactive and I get great battery life. With the screen off and 3G/wifi set to always be on, I see about 1% drain per hour. There's lots of discussion on the V and S subforums about CPU frequencies and battery life and optimal settings; feel free to browse them for all the interesting findings and info."

is everyone else able to get just 1% battery drain per hour with those settings? I have been reading through all the battery saving posts and my battery drain seems to be around 6-10% per hour... :mad:
6-10% per hour is NOT normal. I get 1-3% per hour drain on mine, less overnight when the phone is idle.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
this is disappointing. though i prefer ath3nos to all other ROM's, i still appreciated the work he did for the OV. hopefully all is well with him. i know he had great ambitions of creating a gingerbread ROM.

chuang4u

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
6-10% per hour is NOT normal. I get 1-3% per hour drain on mine, less overnight when the phone is idle.

from my personal testing, the drain is about 1-3% when it's on wifi even with auto sync on, but when it's on 3g, the drain is about what i said. drain is 1% or less when on airplane mode (stayed at 100% the whole night). at this point i don't think anything is wrong with the phone or battery. i think the battery drain on 3g is more due to the signal.

any idea what i can do? i've already changed prl to the hybrid 61677

iiturnull

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to try this one out, because Harmonia 1.3 and 1.31 absolutely destroy my battery. The other ROMs I found were a bit difficult to follow also. Even though this guy disappeared, and it looks like there won't be much updates for a while. It's only slightly older than a month and appears pretty solid. Hope OP is well. :)

iiturnull

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why, but the battery use information is missing. It's just a blank screen. I also seem to drain just as fast as the other ROMs I tried. So I'm wondering if I need a better quality battery. I found a pair of 1600 mah batteries on Amazon for $23 marked down from $56. I have no money right now anyway, but maybe they'll be better than stock. Anyone ever replace their battery with something non-stock?

*Update

I re-flashed and the battery information screen was fixed.

Last edited:

chuang4u

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
anyone know how to control the ad blocking? i think it's making it so one of my apps (medscape) isn't able to view downloaded directories offline

kizh

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why, but the battery use information is missing. It's just a blank screen. I also seem to drain just as fast as the other ROMs I tried. So I'm wondering if I need a better quality battery. I found a pair of 1600 mah batteries on Amazon for $23 marked down from $56. I have no money right now anyway, but maybe they'll be better than stock. Anyone ever replace their battery with something non-stock?

*Update

I re-flashed and the battery information screen was fixed.

look at the accessories forum for the V, there's a 3000MaH battery with new back to your phone. Its a bit thicker, but if you don't mind...

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
can this be used on the optimus c too? please anyone :confused: ive searched but found little info on this

I would not attempt it.
Each of the Optimus series phones seem to be slightly different in some fashion. So the likeliness of bricking is well above 50%.

If you can get a complete dump of a Optimus C Im sure blarf could compare and point the right person to the areas to change.

Reactions: notown

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
can this be used on the optimus c too? please anyone :confused: ive searched but found little info on this

I would not attempt it.
Each of the Optimus series phones seem to be slightly different in some fashion. So the likeliness of bricking is well above 50%.

Reactions: notown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo