[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

jralabate

Android Ninja
Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
ok so im back to BACKside this is the first time i have used it since Build 07212011 where I found the charging issue. But not it seems to be working just great even custom ringtones and thats a + ty big J

jralabate

Android Ninja
Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
After flashing asop's recovery (the one that blarf uses) and flashes the latest build. Just about all my issues are gone.

You should always use the same recovery as the dev and maintainer of your Rom. It would have saved me so much time if I had the right one from the start.

I use the recovery from Rom Manager(the newest CWRM) and It works great

jralabate

Android Ninja
Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the wifi problems and im also using a belkin router n600. i wonder how many of us having this pro blem are using a belkin router?

I just flashed Build 08032011 today @ work and we have a belkin n300 and it works great. I have a Touchstone Cable Modem @ home and when I try it I will report back

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Only one thing I'm going to say about this, then I expect the issue to be dropped.

He said he was going to be more active at XDA, known to be a developer's forum. This is where developers exchange ideas and code to make all ROMs better. It can only bring good results, it is not a smear of AC forums in any way.

Fine fine, do your bestest blarfie

Sent from my Optimus V

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed Build 08032011 today @ work and we have a belkin n300 and it works great. I have a Touchstone Cable Modem @ home and when I try it I will report back

With this build I seem to have less problems with wifi and words with friends. Great work guys. Keep it up. :D

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I asking had the n300 before I switched to the n600 and everything worked great. On the n600 I'm getting a lot of moments were my connection is incredibly slow so I guess it just different for different routers

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
On drew's rom he added a rom updater through the android settings on the phone, it seems like a good idea, you should check it out jerry

Bob's build looks good too. So many builds now I'm indecisive :/ been using Jerry's exclusively and loving it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

wagonburner

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I finally updated to backside and I love it! Even tho it took me a lil longer to get it set up its running pretty smooth now my really only biggest complaint is that I can't get honeycream theme to work with it I dunno if it is my phone specific because I have had weird problems but its only a little sacrifice I haven't had any issues with wifi at all

framirezferrer

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Is there a setting to allow ringtones and notifications to sound out from the handset while the headset is plugged in? I forgot to unplug the headset today and missed a couple of calls since I didn't have the headset in my ears. This works fine on froyo based roms.

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there a setting to allow ringtones and notifications to sound out from the handset while the headset is plugged in? I forgot to unplug the headset today and missed a couple of calls since I didn't have the headset in my ears. This works fine on froyo based roms.

Pull up the cmsettings menu and look under sound, scroll down ;)

framirezferrer

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I enabled ringtones, alarms and notifications to play through the speaker and all of them still play through the headset. No sound from handset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo