[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
What's your overclock set to? The number one cause of camera crashes is too high of an overclock.

I just tested the button to be sure there wasn't an issue, the camera started up fine three times in a row.
thanks jerry. it was an app that was causing this crash. latest build connects faster via wifi and way less bloatware . thank you all IHO devs

Reactions: JerryScript

takehull

Hipster Retro Jelly Bean
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The battery life on this build is the best I've seen on CM7 in a while. Great job Blarf! Also, Jerry, the wifi patch included in the 8/10 build fixed my issues.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else unable to set live wallpapers with the new 8/10 build of BACKside?

His newest build had live walls picker taken out so will have to wait for the next release our put it back in yourself.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Yeah gotta love middle of the night editing. LOL.

I have a folder full of audio clips that Ive edited and yeah it helps me remember not to get involved in remastering stuff past midnight. 4.5gb of 30 second clips...One of theses days Im going to mash them all together.

Growjunky

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Backside is great. Thanks for all the hard work guys. I do have a little issue though its not with the rom I was hoping you could help. The new market sucks and I can't stand it and if you replace it with the old one it just auto updates again. So the question is can you put the old one in and make it where it wont update to the new one.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
just finally flashed the 8/10. wifi seems to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less finicky than it has been. works way better.

for some reason every time i flash a updated version i ALWAYS forget to follow up with green machine theme. ( <---- absolutely love it.) lol. always have to go back and flash it.

the build has gone a LONG ways. and i have loved every bit of it. And look forward to where it is going! :D

Thanks All!

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Backside is great. Thanks for all the hard work guys. I do have a little issue though its not with the rom I was hoping you could help. The new market sucks and I can't stand it and if you replace it with the old one it just auto updates again. So the question is can you put the old one in and make it where it wont update to the new one.

Uninstall the market updates then use Autorun Manager and disable the market updater reciever.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

I don't like the new market either, way to windows7phonish for me. Unfortunately, the market self updates. :(

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I don't like the new market either, way to windows7phonish for me. Unfortunately, the market self updates. :(

I know there are others too, but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ANDROID file a bug report. Tell google you dont like the style. If enough people do this then they will get the hint.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
im now the proud owner of one of the sexiest IHO optimus V in the world ..... sort of.

what do you guys think ? almost all backgrounds look great with the transparent top bar :D

im trying this one out, it has a 3d feel to it when you transition screens

thanks to IHO devs for all their hard work!

and of course UOT !

screenshot1313077437753.png

screenshot1313080005546.png

screenshot1313077451430.png

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
im now the proud owner of one of the sexiest IHO optimus V in the world ..... sort of.

what do you guys think ? almost all backgrounds look great with the transparent top bar :D

im trying this one out, it has a 3d feel to it when you transition screens

thanks to IHO devs for all their hard work!

and of course UOT !

screenshot1313077437753.png

screenshot1313080005546.png

screenshot1313077451430.png
Sweet how did you get the files needed for the transparent status, I never can download the patch

kba712

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
First of all thanks to all devs here for the great work. Keep it up.
One quick question...this has been bugging me for a while.
I have data2ext 4 set up with an ext 4 partition. Everytime I want to install a rom or update on using the cwm or iho recovery and do a full wipe it messed up the ext 4 partition. So I need to repartition the whole sd card again.

Is there an easier way to do this? Thanks everyone for the help and you guys rock

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Sweet how did you get the files needed for the transparent status, I never can download the patch
ty . just go to UOT and upload your framework, SytemUI.... and edit in 'status bar' and set it to a color..

any color you want ' i went black' .. and then set how transparent % you want :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty