[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you but atleast its not like the aospcmod disaster 6 months ago

But there is the potential for it to be like that dissaster since we don't know the origin of the files posted there.

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in regards to RM, but I still have 120 hours of wasted life helping people who bricked their phones with RM, so it's not easy to forgive and forget. Especially since koush doesn't help or take any responsibility for his paid app!

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
But there is the potential for it to be like that dissaster since we don't know the origin of the files posted there.

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in regards to RM, but I still have 120 hours of wasted life helping people who bricked their phones with RM, so it's not easy to forgive and forget. Especially since koush doesn't help or take any responsibility for his paid app!

I remember, I had instructions on how to flash recovery images copied on my phone so i could just paste it everytime people asked.

louis.freund

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to use wired tether? I'm using Jerry's 11/22 build and when I try to turn wired tethering on, it says it's on for about a second then it turns off.

hawkshot

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Something wasn't installed right. Check the md5 value of the downloaded ROM zip file, be sure it matches the posted value.

1- Reboot into recovery
2- Wipe cache, and under advanced wipe dalvik cache
3- Format boot, system, data, and cache
4- Flash the ROM zip file
5- Flash gapps
6- Reboot

It should take about 4 1/2 to 5 minutes to fully boot the first time.

Thanks, the extra step of formatting the boot, system, data and cache fixed it.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to use wired tether? I'm using Jerry's 11/22 build and when I try to turn wired tethering on, it says it's on for about a second then it turns off.

I use EasyTether from the market. It is a paid app, but I find it is worth it. Install the app on your phone and follow the setup instructions. You will have to install the Easy Tether software on you PC or laptop. I don't use it that often, but it does work so much better than wifi tethering and also allows you to charge while surfing.

Silence99

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else lose headset button functionality on Jerry's 11/22 build? It was working fine on my old build (I skipped a few updates) and when I updated to 11/22 it stopped working, but everything else is great. Maybe I just need to reflash and try again?

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else lose headset button functionality on Jerry's 11/22 build? It was working fine on my old build (I skipped a few updates) and when I updated to 11/22 it stopped working, but everything else is great. Maybe I just need to reflash and try again?

I also don't have headset controls with BACKside 11-22. Jerry posted a link to a flashable fix for it but it didn't work. I flashed it and i still don't have headset control.

Tapatalk via iPod touch

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Google Goggles works fine for me as well, though I downloaded it originally when signing in to gapps, it's one of the apps you can choose when setting up the market install for the first time.

I would say do a complete wipe (cache and dalvik, a complete format (boot, system, data, cache), then flash the ROM and gapps. Do NOT restore any apps or data till you have tested out the issue. If everything works, reinstall a few apps, then test again, repeat till you find an issue, or have everything restored with no issues.

If you have troubles after this, report here and we will try to help. ;)

Fixed!

Must have been a bad flash or something...

Reactions: JerryScript

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Also, which apk matches up with the "Video" option in the ADW Launcher drawer? I'm trying to remove some of the non-essentials but I don't wanna delete the wrong thing lol

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
JERRY!! when is the next update >.<

As soon as I have time to work out a small bug. I've been reorganizing my repository instead of just syncing with Blarf's. Git is a pita, so I'm taking it one or two commits at a time, building between each to insure there aren't any lingering issues with my setup. I normally post new builds on Mondays, this time it looks like I'll be done testing on Wed, if I'm lucky. ;)

Reactions: cr42ydude

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty