[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
mrg666/bobzhome... is the green machine theme compatible with your roms?...

Jerry... just tried dl again after fresh wipe/format/install... successful dl but md5 still doesn't match... any other suggestions? should I try fresh install again without format?... thanks for any help...

Green machine is dedicated to Jerry's framework-res respectively. It will not work on any other rom.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
mrg666: Flashed your 02/17 earlier today (after playing with quattrimus ICS for two days). Smooth as butter, rock solid, no problems.

It seems a bit faster than the previous few builds; is that possible? I am open to the possibility that I may be merely imagining it ;-)

Thanks a lot for your great work, mrg666, Jerry, Bob, LeslieAnn, blarf, tdm - everybody who contributes to IHO and CM. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

Reactions: mrg666

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
mrg666: Flashed your 02/17 earlier today (after playing with quattrimus ICS for two days). Smooth as butter, rock solid, no problems.

It seems a bit faster than the previous few builds; is that possible? I am open to the possibility that I may be merely imagining it ;-)

Thanks a lot for your great work, mrg666, Jerry, Bob, LeslieAnn, blarf, tdm - everybody who contributes to IHO and CM. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

I have not noticed the increase in speed. Maybe cleaning your cache helped you :)

Reactions: Dannemand

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
mrg666/bobzhome... is the green machine theme compatible with your roms?...

Jerry... just tried dl again after fresh wipe/format/install... successful dl but md5 still doesn't match... any other suggestions? should I try fresh install again without format?... thanks for any help...

UOT flashable themes are specific to the ROMs. If you try it might work but there will probably be problems.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
GreenMachineTheme is only compatible with BACKside-IHO, and only with matching dates. ;)

If you don't get a proper md5sum, then you cannot flash it period. If you are downloading via your phone, don't do anything else while it's downloading, let the system put all it's resources into the download.

meczynsj

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If you increase your min, you will get slightly better battery life.

Having your min set to 122/600 means it will almost always be running at 600, and rarely if ever will it be at 122.

This is due to the fact that most background processes require higher than 122 to run, so it ramps up to 600 to perform functions that could have been handled at 480.

I personally run 480/768, and I get right around a day on moderate usage, and from 12-18 hours on heavier usage. ;)

Hey Jerry, what governor do you use at these settings?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: riggerman

PoisonStar

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
so im new to all this and i installed this on my phone and it works for a while and i'll press the sleep button and when i try to press it again it shows the same screen as before i pressed the sleep button(the first time) it froze and i cant get it to do anything. Can anyone help with this problem?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry, what governor do you use at these settings?

SmartassV2, after all, I am one. ;)

So Mr. Jerry do u accept logcat files for bug searches and if so, do u view them thru pastebin or what would be ur method of choice.
Absolutely, pastebin and post the link here, much appreciated!

so im new to all this and i installed this on my phone and it works for a while and i'll press the sleep button and when i try to press it again it shows the same screen as before i pressed the sleep button(the first time) it froze and i cant get it to do anything. Can anyone help with this problem?
Please give us some more details:
-- What steps did you take when installing (just wiped caches, or full wipe/format, be specific)
-- What do you mean by the sleep button, I'm assuming the Power button on top of the phone?
-- What happens if you touch the screen in the spot you normally would to unlock the phone (when it's frozen), do you feel haptic feedback similar to when you unlock the phone normally?

It sounds like you are experiencing the ICS rotations animation bug, but I need more details to be sure.
(if that's the bug, there is a potential fix for it in this weeks build I'll be putting up probably on Monday).

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Get your backgrounds ready!

I finally worked out the last bug in the notification background chooser! Testing everything today, build will be up late tonite or tomorrow. ;)

You can now set the background image in the notification dropdown to whatever image you choose. I would recommend you create images that are 320x480 with the main focus of the image down at the bottom. In other words, create an empty image at 320x480, and paste the image you want onto the bottom of it. Like the peeping android here:

gantz32

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
So I'm flashing mirage Build and I'm good to go Mrggg or. Could u give me a little run dow n plz of the process or could someone plz explain I'm on Jerry build

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
So I'm flashing mirage Build and I'm good to go Mrggg or. Could u give me a little run dow n plz of the process or could someone plz explain I'm on Jerry build

Wipe Data, Cache, and Dalvik Cache. Flash Rom, then google apps. Is this what your looking for?

nightbreed813

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
SmartassV2, after all, I am one. ;)

Absolutely, pastebin and post the link here, much appreciated!

Please give us some more details:
-- What steps did you take when installing (just wiped caches, or full wipe/format, be specific)
-- What do you mean by the sleep button, I'm assuming the Power button on top of the phone?
-- What happens if you touch the screen in the spot you normally would to unlock the phone (when it's frozen), do you feel haptic feedback similar to when you unlock the phone normally?

It sounds like you are experiencing the ICS rotations animation bug, but I need more details to be sure.
(if that's the bug, there is a potential fix for it in this weeks build I'll be putting up probably on Monday).

Oh good I thought I was the only one with this problem, It happen to me twice. When it happen to me half the screen was the home screen and half was the unlock screen. When I pressed the unlock I did get the haptic feedback but the screen remained the same. The first time rotating the phone fixed it the second time I had to reboot. I didn't do a full wipe and figured that was my problem, but if your saying a fix is in the next build I just do a full wipe then.

Kushling920

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue my phone will freeze after it sits for a minute or two all I can do is hit the power button and it flips from black (off) to the frozen screen no unlock screen or anything

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
If you swiitch from Bob's or mrg666's ROM to BACKside, or visa versa, you need to treat it like switching to a completely new ROM. I make more changes to the frameworks in BACKside, so you most likely need to format data. ;)

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
My Data is completely screwed up... I can't send or recieve absolutely anything... can some1 tell me something i might of done wrong or some settings that might be important.. i dont think i changed much settings lately.. but for now im restoring a backup of a stock rom or a previous point when my data was working

riberet

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
So i installed the latest version but the worst part is that I cannot access the Google market anymore. Every time I start the market application, it and asks me if I want to add my google account and when I click on yes the application just quits.

Any help would be appreciated

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo