[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine falls apart every time I drop it. :p
(sorry, couldn't help it)

I started to take the screws out, but then I'm afraid that I wouldn't know how to put it back together, I'm only 13. I'm good with Electronics and what not, just don't wanna break this. Had it for aloooong time. :p

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
The farthest I've gotten is taking all the screws out and prying open one end (my phone still works) but it snaps together and I don't know exactly where to pry to that the whole thing comes apart.

meczynsj

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently running backside overclocked at 480 min 806 max using an interactive governor. Is this the best governor to be using? Looking to find a nice balance between performance and battery life. Thanks in advance! :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently running backside overclocked at 480 min 806 max using an interactive governor. Is this the best governor to be using? Looking to find a nice balance between performance and battery life. Thanks in advance! :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I usually run at 122 (or whatever lowest is..) min. 600 max. Conservative governor. Battery lasts around 8 hours of kinda heavy use.. with no performance issues.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I usually run at 122 (or whatever lowest is..) min. 600 max. Conservative governor. Battery lasts around 8 hours of kinda heavy use.. with no performance issues.

If you increase your min, you will get slightly better battery life.

Having your min set to 122/600 means it will almost always be running at 600, and rarely if ever will it be at 122.

This is due to the fact that most background processes require higher than 122 to run, so it ramps up to 600 to perform functions that could have been handled at 480.

I personally run 480/768, and I get right around a day on moderate usage, and from 12-18 hours on heavier usage. ;)

Last edited:

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
MiRaGe 02172012

I have uploaded the new build 02172012 to the IHO Wiki after syncing with the CM repo. There are two fixes for notification bar swipe and screen freeze during rotation. Tested on my OV and everything seems to be working fine. Enjoy!

- Synced with the CM repo and uploaded the new build 02172012.
- Fix display freeze happening when changing device orientation while screen is off
- Fix notification swipe handling
- Several other minor changes.

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, and the CM team.

Last edited:

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Jerry... tried three times again this morning... can you upload a copy to dropbox and provide a link please?... mediafire just doesn't seem to be working for me... thank you...

Last edited:

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded the new build 02172012 after syncing with the CM repo. There are two fixes for notification bar swipe and screen freeze during rotation. Tested on my OV and everything seems to be working fine. Enjoy!

- Synced with the CM repo and uploaded the new build 02172012.
- Fix display freeze happening when changing device orientation while screen is off
- Fix notification swipe handling
- Several other minor changes.

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, and the CM team.

economichitman

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Went back to the 1/10 build of mirage after using the newer builds with ICS rotations. Seems like rotations are less laggy and animations a little smoother in general without them. Also seems to be the most stable build.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Flashed ICS (Quattrimus) and found it very fast, smooth, and easy to use. It is an alpha, so I understood that things might not work, and knew in advance the camera was one of those. After restoring a few apps with Titanium Backup, I discovered that the microphone also didn't work. That pretty much leaves it non-useful for me, so I restored my nandroid backup to put me back to IHO. All my apps were there, everything working fine.
This will remain my daily driver until they get a few more problems ironed out in Quattrimus. When the camera and microphone are working I will probably move over to that on a more full-time basis.
JerryScript and all the other people working on this are awesome!

Reactions: JerryScript

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
mrg666/bobzhome... is the green machine theme compatible with your roms?...

Jerry... just tried dl again after fresh wipe/format/install... successful dl but md5 still doesn't match... any other suggestions? should I try fresh install again without format?... thanks for any help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886