[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
That was the deciding factor when I was looking at getting either the fire or nook color. I knew how good MiRaGe was for the OV so I figured It'd be good on a tablet. Been a very good running rom and I enjoy the nook color.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
MRG make a version of his MiRaGe rom that he runs on his Optimus V that he got running on Verizon. It's MiRaGe with changes to make it run on the Verizon network

Reactions: adroiddeebo

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Ok I use Jerry's rom :D I really have one question that has been plaguing for a few updates now. It doesn't happen often maybe once a day or every few days. But when sending a pic message, it sometimes freezes and reboots when selecting from the gallary. Has anyone had this issue?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had that particular issue (MMS), but I've had plenty of issues with gallery crashing for no readily apparent reason. Gallery does have a reputation of being an unstable app in general...

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok I use Jerry's rom :D I really have one question that has been plaguing for a few updates now. It doesn't happen often maybe once a day or every few days. But when sending a pic message, it sometimes freezes and reboots when selecting from the gallary. Has anyone had this issue?

I had that happen when I first got IHO. Solved it by dropping my overclock a notch or two. Camera and gallery are some of the first apps to go when OC is too high.

Of course yours could be something else entirely...

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you would need a Verizon account.

I use with a Pageplus Cellular prepaid account which uses Verizon network. 3G, MMS, everything still works although data is a little too expensive without a data plan. I keep data turned off but it is nice to have when data is needed in the absence of WiFi.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I use with a Pageplus Cellular prepaid account which uses Verizon network. 3G, MMS, everything still works although data is a little too expensive without a data plan. I keep data turned off but it is nice to have when data is needed in the absence of WiFi.

Either way it requires an account somewhere else.

I looked at PP, and there was no way I could go that way, too expensive for how I use my phone.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Either way it requires an account somewhere else.

I looked at PP, and there was no way I could go that way, too expensive for how I use my phone.

True. I also use the unlimited data of VM in the US. The VZW/PPC phone is only used as a backup and when I travel to Canada since there is no roaming in Canada with VM.

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

My phone crashes and reboots when I access the Gallery if I am overclocked above 768MHz or so. Not every time though. The higher the overclock the more consistently it crashes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty