I seriously don't know what just happened...

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm very confused at the moment. A few minutes ago, I was just casually updating some apps. After a certain app updated, my phone froze. I was thinking, "okay, my phone has frozen before... I'll just wait." so after about thirty seconds, my screen goes black like it's locked. Then, I press my home button. My screen showed static. That's all. Just static. I pushed buttons and everything and it didn't go away.

I just took out my battery and put it back in and it's back to normal. But has this ever happened to anybody else?

I think my phone crashed or something.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me on an old RAZR a few times, never seen it on my V or on any other phone in years. I'd say not to worry about it unless it happens again.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm very confused at the moment. A few minutes ago, I was just casually updating some apps. After a certain app updated, my phone froze. I was thinking, "okay, my phone has frozen before... I'll just wait." so after about thirty seconds, my screen goes black like it's locked. Then, I press my home button. My screen showed static. That's all. Just static. I pushed buttons and everything and it didn't go away.

I just took out my battery and put it back in and it's back to normal. But has this ever happened to anybody else?

I think my phone crashed or something.

I have had that happen a couple times with my OV. First time it freaked me out. I don't think its anything serious

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Its happened to me. The while screen was just static and a reboot wouldn't make it go away. Had to take out the battery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Happened to me while I'm changing buttons with buttonremapper, but it just means it was successful..... :/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
A couple of times while playing music the screen would not come on after pushing any button and bottom buttons would not light up. Music was still playing. Had to pull battery to fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez