Fixed Completely Bricked LG Optimus V!

JustWorksTechnologies

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I just fixed my LG Optimus V. It was stuck in a complete boot loop and wasn't able to do anything, couldn't get the Fastboot to work. So I got the Advanced System Optimizer software and it found my Fastboot! THANK YOU ASO!!!!!!!!! :)

JustWorksTechnologies

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't use Google, its a CIA front to spy on us. Tell me more about this software

All it is, is just a Windows optimizer. Nothing special, just stating the fact how I fixed my phone. Cause I would plug in my phone, couldn't get into fastboot or use adb. Ran the driver finder in it, boom... Installed drivers. Works. No ad, I don't support ads... But I do support developers.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
lookin at his profile and stuff, this "adam douche" seems legit, but this particular post sounds like something a spammer would post in forums from time to time with fake accounts.. the name of the account isnt helping either, but its related to his website so i guess that slides.

JustWorksTechnologies

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
lookin at his profile and stuff, this "adam douche" seems legit, but this particular post sounds like something a spammer would post in forums from time to time with fake accounts.. the name of the account isnt helping either, but its related to his website so i guess that slides.

Haha, very ing immature. Your the ing douche! Grow the up.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
attachment.php

:D! haha. I'm known for being a real A hole. the sooner you can accept that the easier it will be for you to get on with your life. seems like your battling some real demons with a name like that anyways.