[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

Okay, i believe this rom has now ruined my phone...i turned it on after i got home cuz it died at school, plugged it in, turned on, but my screen was messing up...so, restarted it, wouldnt even boot...restored back to a Fry version of IHO, boots, but screen still isnt calibrated, have to use it in landscape to get it even somewhat decent...just a stupid stupid struggle...does anyone have a recalibrater app or a screen fix?????

The development.apk included in the iho roms for development has a screen calibrater. What you should probably do is do a system restore instead of flashing a new Rom and see if that does anything. You should have a backup somewhere I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousNoob

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
The development.apk included in the iho roms for development has a screen calibrater. What you should probably do is do a system restore instead of flashing a new from and se if that does anything. You should have a backup somewhere I hope.
I did restore from a february version of iho before it became a rc1 kang

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I wouldn't worry about it heating up because if your plugged in and flashing a Rom it can get pretty hot very easily. That's weird if you are restoring a backup and it did that.

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

Everythin is better, flashed newest version of IHO now...because my texting quit...and still doesn't work....WTF IS WRONG WITH MY PHONE......

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

I didn't really get a good feel for MIUI until I used this rom, I love it and it's my daily now. I'm really waiting and anticipating v4 now! Looking forward to your future updates Gannon! :D

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

OK, whenever I try to USB connect the phone to my computer (like USB Storage) on this ROM, the phone reboots. :-\

EDIT: Tried plugging into a diffrent port, and the device just rebooted without me even intiating USB Storage. :'( Also, when I try to get USB Storage going, sometimes my apps crash.

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

OK, whenever I try to USB connect the phone to my computer (like USB Storage) on this ROM, the phone reboots. :-\

EDIT: Tried plugging into a diffrent port, and the device just rebooted without me even intiating USB Storage. :'( Also, when I try to get USB Storage going, sometimes my apps crash.

I'm sorry, but I've never occured that.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

GOT HUGE UPDATE COMING SOON!
We found a new ROM that was WAY more up to date and fixes a lot of the problems we face right now, and the ugly UI :p
And by huge I mean GINORMOUS

Reactions: colossus3874

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Once that happens, I'm so flashing. Been trying to make my phone look like MIUI

4c62d649-4c87-19d7.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.