[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(438046)

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][3/28/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

don't have settings in my phone and the notification bar f c's when trying to acces wifi settings and every other setting by the notification bar....how i can add the settings to the phone??....someone with a zip that i can flash?

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
don't have settings in my phone and the notification bar f c's when trying to acces wifi settings and every other setting by the notification bar....how i can add the settings to the phone??....someone with a zip that i can flash?

Yes, this is a known issue with the new build. Other people are working on it, so keep an eye on this forum. Gannon lost his phone, so he can't do much right now. I'd say to use an earlier release of MIUI or use a different ROM for right now.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

that's awesome that you all got it fixed! i'll flash after work.

ps. for themes, don't choose lockscreen. you can find a duplicate theme using milocker.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys but I still can't find my phone. Until I find it no further updates are going to be available. It is annoying the hell out of me that it is lost and in recovery mode.
But if someone could possibly download my 3/23/2012 version and replace Settings.apk from that into this new update and test to see if it works, that would be awesome.
Here is the link: MIUI-OV-03232012.zip

where are you getting 3/23 from? link?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Reactions: bokoxthexchocobo

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah, i had the same issue with the previous build, unfortunately.

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

finally after a hard reset, no more acore(contact list) crashes. google market is working correctly. hmm everything seems to be working. crap, the settings is still bugged. "application not installed"

after messing with it some, i managed to update using the method mentioned in previous posting.

wipe phone.
installl 3/23
install gapps
reboot phone and load it up, skip the google crap
go back into clockwork mod flash 3/28.

browser wont be at the bottom but its working. its in the menu instead.

Last edited:

MrMACHOMAN86

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

Did what you guys advised. Everything works great except that the status bar is transparent (can we turn that off?)

Also, a lot of the menus are still white on white.

Status
Not open for further replies.