Kernels and other various off-topicness, a discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Also, that screenshot I posted was on your Magpie build. I swotched between roms. And that was the only one with the movie section on the market.

Are you sure you didn't do anything? ;)
4c62d649-e4db-5baa.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea, but ones that work for us. :D?

Its already got all the good ones (i use interactive)

Also, that screenshot I posted was on your Magpie build. I swotched between roms. And that was the only one with the movie section on the market.

Are you sure you didn't do anything? ;)
Click to view quoted image

I am 98.2% sure I didn't do anything. my magpie rom is just iho + magpie + my kernel I think

(I also had the movies section randomly show up on my cm9 build I'm running. Maybe Google just likes me)

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Sure! How about I figure out how to over volt the CPU and make it run very high and produce a lot of heat (making a hand warmer with the potential to randomly explode)?

It's not possible to over volt the ARMv6 CPU, its voltage architecture is locked, much like most of Intel's CPU's. Anthony just does not like his V and wants to see it explode :p

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
It's not possible to over volt the ARMv6 CPU, its voltage architecture is locked, much like most of Intel's CPU's. Anthony just does not like his V and wants to see it explode :p

The g1 (using the msm7001a cpu if i remember right) can be undervolted. So I don't think its an armv6 issue

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I am 98.2% sure I didn't do anything. my magpie rom is just iho + magpie + my kernel I think

(I also had the movies section randomly show up on my cm9 build I'm running. Maybe Google just likes me)

That's odd. It's not on any of the other IHO roms, for me, and the MIUI build.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I did warn that if this thread got too off-topic that it would be moved or closed. I'm closing it.

No official warnings or infractions, so consider this the warning. Anybody takes another thread off-topic will go straight to infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez