[ROM] [PORT] LiGux

BackHandLegend

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
hows the phone.apk fix looking noob!! other them that everything else seems to be working!! i try switching the phone.apk with backside phone.apk but i had no luck :( anyways awesome build BHL!!!

Dont ask for updates! lol I learned that the hard way... Some, not me, take it a little offensive. :D

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
:)Sorry i did not mean it like that :'( lol , could some one link me to apk tools I downloaded one but i can get it to work, lol i might not even know how to use it!! any links please... sorry to be off topic:cool:

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
This rom is excellent the way it is, I wouldn't change anything about it. Thank you for porting it, I've been using it since last night and I'm pretty satisfied with the simplicity of it :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
:)Sorry i did not mean it like that :'( lol , could some one link me to apk tools I downloaded one but i can get it to work, lol i might not even know how to use it!! any links please... sorry to be off topic:cool:

Dont ask for updates! lol I learned that the hard way... Some, not me, take it a little offensive. :D

Thank's for the quote, but in this case, it's completely reasonable! This rom looks so minimal!

Any chance you guys can help with PHone FC?

BackHandLegend

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to figure this problem out with many many things, I came across another forum where the people had a little PhoneFC problem of themselves. Apparently they got phone calls to work, but the app would still crash, but in their next release they said it would fix the phoneFC problem. I'm afraid if I contact them however that I wont understand a thing they are saying. Any pro want to give it a shot? :D

[ROM][PORT][2.3.7] LiGux - R2.0 (Coopoui) Squad's CM7 Based - xda-developers

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to figure this problem out with many many things, I came across another forum where the people had a little PhoneFC problem of themselves. Apparently they got phone calls to work, but the app would still crash, but in their next release they said it would fix the phoneFC problem. I'm afraid if I contact them however that I wont understand a thing they are saying. Any pro want to give it a shot? :D

[ROM][PORT][2.3.7] LiGux - R2.0 (Coopoui) Squad's CM7 Based - xda-developers

If you want to get the legit thing, find it on the Chinese forums

Sent from my Motorola Triumph

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Are you still working on this port? :D I was gonna port ligux myself, but since I found that you've been porting it, Ill just follow your port XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevenharvi