[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

skeeterfood

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

I'm having a strange problem. When my phone rings, no matter what I have the ring tone and volume set to, I get no sound. The ring tone plays fine while I'm selecting it, or adjusting the volume, but not while it should be ringing.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

any reason the ls670 patch isnt working? I really love this rom but I cant use it with my ls670. I'd love to see it be fixed!

That patch works only after you reboot first. Flash rom+gapps, reboot, then flash the ls670 patch.

But it could be the recovery too. Twrp 2.3 made some zip file's update-binary need to be updated.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm having a strange problem. When my phone rings, no matter what I have the ring tone and volume set to, I get no sound. The ring tone plays fine while I'm selecting it, or adjusting the volume, but not while it should be ringing.

I'm having this issue as well on Bobz CM9.1. I moved all my ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds to the SD-card, so that may be my problem. I'm going to try to move my selected ringtone back to the system partition and see if that resolves the issue.

This space intentionally left blank.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

That patch works only after you reboot first. Flash rom+gapps, reboot, then flash the ls670 patch.

If you are just upgrading from the previous MiRaGe by wiping only cache/dalvik-cache, you can flash the patch right after ROM without rebooting. Otherwise, yes, booting once before flashing the patch is necessary.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

My phone has been really laggy and it just randomly started. Overclocking and rebooting have been tried, to no avail.
Just typing this has been a nightmare.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

When I install adrenaline engine gapps dissapears and doesn't show up any ideas why

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

skealoha86

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

ganggreen30, this rom is already tweaked for performance and battery efficiency ... try it at 806/122 Interactive governor and you should see that it is pretty quick as is - tweaks can be unpredictable and wreck the fine balance of superior android organs.

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

easy tether is my first choice but im going on a 5 hour bus ride with my school mates and wondering if wifi tether is working, but if easy tether is working thats fine too.

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

Native wifi and USB tether both work. Wifi is infrastructure mode as well. But if you feel the need to install an extra app go for it, it is after all, your phone

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

For some reason when i flashed this there was no ICS theme on it. The way i flashed it was from CWM recovery, i data clear, cache/dalvik cache reset then flashed the latest zip then gapps. Am i missing anything?

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

Wifi tether absolutely works. what are you trying to USB tether on this bus trip& why?
An extra app for that I don't believe is necessary ...
You'd need a USB for charging up tho no doubt;)

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

How can we get our apps to move to ext. Not sdcard? Please help

JazzJackRabbit

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

I need help here.

I'm on Virgin Mobile. I have two phones LG Optimus Elite, and LG Optimus V. The LG Optimus Elite was giving me reception problems, I wasn't sure if that's because of the phone itself, or if there was something going on on the VM/Sprint side. Optimus V always seemed to have better reception than Elite, so I made up my mind to root, flash, and swap LG Optimus V into service. And that's exactly what I did. I rooted my OV with gingerbreak. I installed recovery, I flashed latest Mirage ROM from 9/30/2012, and then I swapped my phones online with Virgin Mobile. Everything seemed fine and aside from a few small things I liked the ROM a lot. However, as I was playing with my Optimus V today I discovered that I'm having real difficulty calling. If I call my Optimus V from my work phone, I do not hear any rings, it just stays silent until it goes to busy tone about 30 seconds later. If I try to place outgoing call from my Optimus V, no matter what number I dial, voicemail, or work phone, it takes anywhere from 20 to 40 seconds before the phone starts ringing. Does anyone have any clue what's possibly going on? Did I do something wrong? Is there some sort of setting that I forgot to set? Could it be some kind of app that's causing this?

EDIT (2012-10-27): Well, I restored stock ROM on my Optimus V from backup and I was still having problems calling even with the stock rom. I swapped in-service phone back to Elite through VM website and Elite works just fine. So either VM screwed up something when I swapped phone to LG OV, or something got f-ed up during flashing?

I guess my next step is try to swap to OV again when the 24 hour swap limit is up. Still, has anyone experienced anything like this after flashing?

EDIT 2 (2012-10-29): Looks like my connectivity issues have been caused by VM network outage that just happened to hit couple of hours after I flashed my phone. Just to save readers the trouble, it looks like 9/30 build is fine.

Last edited:

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

Mirage I'm using titanium backup coming from bobz cm10 how can I get apps to install on my SD ext.? I don't have enough room on sdcard left to install all my apps what can I do? Thanks

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Mirage I'm using titanium backup coming from bobz cm10 how can I get apps to install on my SD ext.? I don't have enough room on sdcard left to install all my apps what can I do? Thanks

You can use one of chronmod's scripts from here:

[SCRIPTS]CronMod-A2SD/D2EXT/INT2EXT (updated 09/19) - xda-developers

Just download one (I like a2sd++) and open the . zip with winrar or whatever. Navigate to system/etc/init.d can copy the 40a2sd script. Then open the MiRaGe .zip, navigate to the same folder and paste the script in there. You may or may not have to remove the other mount scripts in there, that will take some experimentation on your end. Then just make a backup then flash the modified rom, and you should be good to go.

You could also just flash the .zip straight from cronmod's post, but I don't know if that will mess with the apps you've already installed. A third method would be to use a root explorer type app to copy the script into your init.d and set the permissions. Again I don't know what this will do to apps you have installed because I've never tried it that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty