[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

scotti1111

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

Shazam! With the 4/15/13 build, it now only takes a couple of seconds at most between the "Camera" button's haptic feedback and being ready to shoot. It just keeps getting better. Thanks, mrg666!

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (03122013)

@zack vortex ... I wanted to put cynabread theme on my phone like you said, i used root browser lite, extracted from cynabread in system / app but the only thing is i don't know where the extracted file went. The only thing i see is a new folder on my sd card that says. Root browser?
I've never done this before, any help would be great.
Thanks in advance!

Sorry i forgot to hit the ( reply with qoute) originally posted on page 50

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

@zack vortex ... I wanted to put cynabread theme on my phone like you said, i used root browser lite, extracted from cynabread in system / app but the only thing is i don't know where the extracted file went. The only thing i see is a new folder on my sd card that says. Root browser?
I've never done this before, any help would be great.
Thanks in advance!

Sorry i forgot to hit the ( reply with qoute) originally posted on page 50

Did you extract it to system/app or your sdcard?
When you extract it, it will create a folder called Extracted then put the app in that folder.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

I went to system / app long pressed on cynabread_light.apk then i hit extract, then there was a folder on my sdcard that said. .root browser. About 10minutes later i went back to my sdcard and the folder was gone, i don't see it anywhere, system /app or sdcard.

Is it a temporary folder or what cause i have no idea where it went.

Should i try or can i try this again.

Thank you for your help.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

I went to system / app long pressed on cynabread_light.apk then i hit extract, then there was a folder on my sdcard that said. .root browser. About 10minutes later i went back to my sdcard and the folder was gone, i don't see it anywhere, system /app or sdcard.

Is it a temporary folder or what cause i have no idea where it went.

Should i try or can i try this again.

Thank you for your help.

Did you download my 4G.zip?

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

Anyone want 4G for this ROM? (No not actual 4G. It just shows the 4G icon instead of the 3G)
Perfect way to trick friends :p

http://db.tt/ZmCrxTha
Download it. (DO NOT FLASH)
Extract to sdcard.
Delete SystemUI.apk in /sytem/app (if you get force close reboot.)
Move the SytemUI.apk in the zip you extracted to /system/app
Set permissions to rwrr
If you want the Cyanbread move Cyanbread.apk in the zip you extracted to /system/app and set permissions to rwrr
Reboot
For cyanbread go in to theme Chooser and select Cyanbread. Then reboot.

Cyanbread
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/31/6yguvady.jpg

System Theme
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/31/vuhudyju.jpg
I have only tested on this ROM you could try on other ROMS if you want. It might not work though so have a backup.

I love this show

If not there's the link and institutions :)

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

Did you download my 4G.zip?

No i didn't, i figured i would do one thing at a time because of my inexperience at changing or moving files . But i would like to have the cynablue in my status bar.

EDIT : got ninjad by Zack, I'm a slow typer.

Last edited:

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

No i didn't, i figured i would do one thing at a time because of my inexperienceat changing or moving files . But i would like to have the cynablue in my status bar.

Well start getting your hands dirty :p
That's the only way to truly learn android.

If you want the 4g cyan blue download my zip and extract Cyanbread.apk to your SD card. Install as a normal apk.
Then got to theme chooser and select Cyanbread then reboot.

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

Well start getting your hands dirty :p
That's the only way to truly learn android.

If you want the 4g cyan blue download my zip and extract Cyanbread.apk to your SD card. Install as a normal apk.
Then got to theme chooser and select Cyanbread then reboot.

Don't mind getting dirty at all, that's why i made a backup. :cool:

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

I don't believe I have changed any settings but, I'm having an issue with wifi not scanning for networks.
in wifi settings, can someone possibly post the default setting that would possibly fix this issue.
this occurred last weekend for me
Thx

happyboy7

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Wow, this ROM is amazing! I was running Mandylion for a long time, but it started giving me problems and I had to find something else. I kept reading that MiRaGe is the best and most stable ROM, so I had to try it. Everyone was right, I'm loving it! I never received a single force close! Not even right after flashing.

Thank you so much for this, and the continued development!

cakalusa

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site

Hi,

I'm experiencing issues running the Play Store when flashing this ROM. When I click the play store icon in the drawer menu, nothing happens--I also don't see it installed. Is it due to not installing GAPPS properly?

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Hi,

I'm experiencing issues running the Play Store when flashing this ROM. When I click the play store icon in the drawer menu, nothing happens--I also don't see it installed. Is it due to not installing GAPPS properly?

Yes. Please flash GAPPS.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

If turning WiFi off and on does not help, try deleting the known WiFi networks. Other than these two, I am not sure what to recommend anything other than wiping clean and flashing again. This is the first time someone came with such a problem and I thought you had figured that out by now.

reidiandcen

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

reidiandcen:
The best CPU speed settings for our phone for the longest battery off charge times are; 480MHz min.-768MHz max. with the interactive governor.

Unfortunately for me my phone (Novatek/originally 2.1 OS) will not reliably support more than 600MHz max. Speeds above that will work until I use Google Maps or Navigation. Those apps cause reboots within a few seconds of starting. Funny 'cause I think I used to run 768MHz with the older JerryScript BACKSide ROMs with no problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty