MSL/SPC Code Question

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I was just wondering if there is any way to discover the MSL/SPC without buying the cdma-workshop full version? That costs $99, and they removed the ability to read it on the demo. You have to buy the full version. I tried using mmarz' idea of searching that page for msl, but it didn't work. Are there any other ways?

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Look for an older version of cdma workshop. I believe it is 2.7. Try phone flashing websites like mobile-files.us or cdmagurus.com. If you can't find it pm me and I will help you read the spc.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Look for an older version of cdma workshop. I believe it is 2.7. Try phone flashing websites like mobile-files.us or cdmagurus.com. If you can't find it pm me and I will help you read the spc.

It is 2.7 ;)

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Try this:
android - whiterabbit.org
Go here: MetroPCS on any Android (or non-Android) phone
Enter MEID HEX
If this doesn't work, I know there are other ways.

Whiterabbit is for MetroPCS phones only - I know, I tried :D.

According to other threads, you can find the MSL code to your OV using LGPNST and DFS. This was confirmed. Although I have not done it myself, this is just a tip.

I dont trust the sources for CDMA 2.7. They dont have an MD5 sum, no telling WHAT you are really downloading

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Well lgnpst most likely wont let you read the phone without having the spc. The only way to read it then would be cdma ws 2.7 or paying 99 for cdma ws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699