[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

o0kami

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC0-BobZ

I have noticed that my battery gets really hot as soon as I flashed this. Has any one else had this issue?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

I actually didn't have "People" at all for some reason, which baffles me because it was there when I first booted the phone, it disappeared all together after I took it off the dock, re-flashed and took it off the dock again, but now its still there.

Here's another, more annoying way to get to it if you're having trouble.

Open the Dialer (the Phone icon.) Tap the little person at the top, this will show your list of contacts. Tap the little arrow at the bottom right of the contact's photo you wish to edit. Tap the top part with their enlarged contact photo and name, and it will bring them up in the Contacts screen, where you can then press the Menu button and tap Edit.

Reactions: batteriies

MarkD426

May 12, 2011
Visit site

Been using this ROM for a day now. No forced reboots even while over clocked 480min 729max. MMS doesn't work but been reading that you need Go MMS. My 3G doesn't seem to be working either, It will try to load a page but time out, when I toggle Airplane Mode it half loads then does nothing when I turn Airplane Mode off.... I completely wiped the phone and reinstalled but still the same issue :(

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I've always ran Bob'z roms as my daily. I will flash others just to test and look but I always go back to Bobz. I'm so glad you released a cm 9. I didn't know if I would ever see the day. Everything seems to be working great so far. My phone won't work with any OC on this rom but is stable at 806 on gb. I really appreciate all the hard work from bob and everyone involved in devving and testing. Thanks so much. You gave my OV a reason to carry on.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

meaninglessvanity

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

I installed this ROM and it booted fine, but after about three force closes on the Market (er, play store) before I had downloaded one app, I gave up and restored my BackSide ROM. I got to say it looks nice, but I got almost nowhere with this ROM.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just hoping I can help make it better. I'd be happy to reflash and gather more info if it would help.

MarkD426

May 12, 2011
Visit site

I installed this ROM and it booted fine, but after about three force closes on the Market (er, play store) before I had downloaded one app, I gave up and restored my BackSide ROM. I got to say it looks nice, but I got almost nowhere with this ROM.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just hoping I can help make it better. I'd be happy to reflash and gather more info if it would help.

This ROM doesn't have a built in wiper (from what i saw), did you make sure to Factory Reset from Recovery (only from recovery screen, not from settings!!!!!!) and Dalvik cache and everything? Also did you overclock it?

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

I installed this rom for like the 3rd time now, wiped everything, always a fresh install but I keep getting reboots all the time! what is the recommended governor for this rom?

Thank you!

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Just keep it as it came don't mess with it its a optimus v 600mhz and with ics just be grateful and don't over clock besides it wastes your battery faster

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Just keep it as it came don't mess with it its a optimus v 600mhz and with ics just be grateful and don't over clock besides it wastes your battery faster

I am excited about ICS for the OV, but there it's no much use if it reboots every minute, i haven't changed anything, by default it comes at 600mhz and InteractiveX as governor, but I get reboots either way. I don't know if my OV is messed up or what, GB does run great tho...

I appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks!

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I want to try this rom.. coming from iho backside and using link2sd.. do i need link2sd for this rom? thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I encourage trying this rom out it's awesome! :D been running a couple of days and no force closes or anything besides I can't overclock but it's still an amazing rom :D

Reactions: sellers86

vB396530

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

I know this has been asked before most likely and recently, but what causes 3G to disconnect on wifi and sometimes when device is locked?

Dont know about when the device is locked maybe a user setting. but 3G disconnects when wifi turns on because it substitutes your network .3G on most ROMS connects while on wifi shortly while sending or recieving a MMS.

vB396530

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

I am excited about ICS for the OV, but there it's no much use if it reboots every minute, i haven't changed anything, by default it comes at 600mhz and InteractiveX as governor, but I get reboots either way. I don't know if my OV is messed up or what, GB does run great tho...

Thanks!

Post logcat
give him time to fix the bugs before having a final opinion

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I want to try this rom.. coming from iho backside and using link2sd.. do i need link2sd for this rom? thanks

no,not needed. just perform proper backup of current rom,wipe cache,data,dalvik,format boot,system,data,cache and install rom.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: BobZhome

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks!

Did you do a full wipe install????

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
@ Bobzhome day 2 using this from great speed great performance everything is going great the only problem is memory and I'm pretty sure your aware of it not sure y camcorder is not working in your build but I'm sure you'll figure it out :p

Sent from my LS670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
installed and everything looks great. speaker phone is VERY LOW. any fix for that? also is there a way to get music controls on lock screen without an application?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: