My Optimus Has Died.

heloworld

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, my optimus v died on me, i don't know exactly what happened, it just happened this morning. it was currently on quattarious, and well it dont turn on, it turns on when i put the charger but it loops, ti dont let me in recovery mode either. so its pronouced dead this morning. ive moved on already to the htc evo 4g, my aunt gave me hers since she bought the new evo 4g lte. im going to miss the OV community and all the unique roms made and ported to it. goodbye all :[

nerdmastax

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
sure you already tried but i would try taking the sd out and attempting to boot into recovery. also try holding the recovery buttons (home, vol-down, power) as you plug it in. another thing to try is a wall based power adapter, usb auto turns it on, power from the wall should do offline charging.

I saw someone saying quat had a prob charging, so i would check that too. Im fairly sure your phones fine, your battery is just dead.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
There are some who get charging problems with ics nobody's been able to figure out exactly why but I'd say it sounds like this is the case.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

heloworld

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
i tried that
it's weird cause when i tried holding the buttons, it flashes like if its going to recovery, but it just reboots again, i let it sit charging and tried again and same thing it wont go anywhere.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I think there is an emergency mode, not sure of the button sequence but I've seen it on this forum before

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non