[THEME]SuperMinimalv1 for AospCMod & Namelessv1[5/6/11][Updated]

munkyvirus

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
there is no theme control file missing and plus it is an .xml file, i just unzipped it again and it worked fine.

the only reason there was no ThemeChooser preview was because, it messes up the installation.

can u name specific icons that are not themed so i can fix theme, this is my first time and this is version one??

Just saying what MetaMorph was saying. I retried as an existing theme and it worked fine. But you're missing the play, pause, fast forward, and rewind buttons in the notification pane widget.

kgill7#CB

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Just saying what MetaMorph was saying. I retried as an existing theme and it worked fine. But you're missing the play, pause, fast forward, and rewind buttons in the notification pane widget.

could you show me a pic of what they look like, i have never seen them lol??

x_magus_x

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know if this works with a custom LCD screen density? I'm running 120 now (versus the stock 16), and I'm not sure if some stuff would not show (or show incorrectly).

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Tried on Nameless Rom. Looks sweet. Just have to figure out a cool launcher now lol. Awesome work.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
recommended that cache and dalvik-cache be wiped, just in case

Can it affect txt msg that i have in my txt msging? Is any app can save backup my txt msg

kgill7#CB

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Tried on Nameless Rom. Looks sweet. Just have to figure out a cool launcher now lol. Awesome work.

Thanks man and if there are any things i should theme in the future let me know??

also if there are any errors let me know too??

kgill7#CB

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
recommended that cache and dalvik-cache be wiped, just in case

Can it affect txt msg that i have in my txt msging? Is any app can save backup my txt msg

wiping cache and dalvik-cache won't erase ur messages only thing that would do that is wiping data.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man and if there are any things i should theme in the future let me know??

also if there are any errors let me know too??

Works fine goin to try the aosp theme next. Only thing I seen is the icons need done but I believe you said thats in the works.
Edit tried aosp theme only thing doesn't work well with the status bar tweak as in looks. Other then that works fine.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kgill7#CB

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Works fine goin to try the aosp theme next. Only thing I seen is the icons need done but I believe you said thats in the works.
Edit tried aosp theme only thing doesn't work well with the status bar tweak as in looks. Other then that works fine.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

could you rephrase the last part i have no clue what your saying lol!

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
On the aosp Rom there's a notification bar tweak. Where it moves the carrier name. When that's applied there is a big grey area now when the tweak is applied. I don't know if that can be fixed or not but its no big deal still looks good on aosp.

kgill7#CB

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
On the aosp Rom there's a notification bar tweak. Where it moves the carrier name. When that's applied there is a big grey area now when the tweak is applied. I don't know if that can be fixed or not but its no big deal still looks good on aosp.

im using the theme right now i see the carrier name in white text on top of the gray area, try flashing the theme again.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
im using the theme right now i see the carrier name in white text on top of the gray area, try flashing the theme again.

Your not using the status bar tweak found in cyanogen settings lol. I unmarked the tweak and rebooted its fine just when the tweak is applied it does that no big deal to me. Just figured I'd put
it out for future reference

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one that doesn't have the widgets on notification bar? Also boot animation doesn't work either. I'm on nameless rom, followed instructions exactly, only thing I didn't do was the font. I also wiped cache and dalvik. It is just the metamorph file and the lge.apk for Nameless correct?

Edit: Reread the post, thought the flash zip was only for asop since it wasn't on Nameless's instructions. Bout to flash clockwork than ill update this post.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress