Looking to get a Vita at some point

RockoB8

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I am considering picking up a vita soon, either new or used, does't matter. The reason I am interested in one is because of the PS4 and the ability to play your PS4 games on the go and that really interests me big time. Anyways, should I get one? Are there a fair share of games for it? I'm not sure if I really will get many games for it as I am more intrigued by the whole second screen or whatever they're calling it now. So I'd be happy playing PS4 games on the go.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Do you have PS+?

You can get a lot of free games that way. There are some good games out there.

TombFan1996

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I'd say get the Vita, people keep complaining there is no games, but there are plenty of good games (Uncharted, Borderlands, Need for speed) and there are indie games if you're interested in them too!

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
To play PS4 games it was a good experience when I used it 1 year and a half but didn't tried again to see if the connectivity is better. For 120$ or less it's a great opportunity if mind only the PS4 games unless it doesn't worth the price. Personnaly mine Vita is full of dust, I didn't used it for a long time already and I wasn't too interested for PS4 function.