Note 5 vs iPhone 6s

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: So there is 0 people here waiting to see what the iPhone 6S Plus will be like before buying Note

A knockoff copy brand?

What is the Samsung a knockoff copy brand off?
IPhone of course. Everything Samsung does is a reaction to Apple's lead. They're the Hyundai of smart phones, waiting to see what Honda does and then pumping out their own copy

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: So there is 0 people here waiting to see what the iPhone 6S Plus will be like before buying Note

Hahaha.. iPhone isn't even close to what the Samsung phones are. Android isn't even close to iOS and what the the copy of iPhone the Note 5 did?

Samsung had the large screen first. So what from Apple did the Note 5 copy?

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site

Hahaha.. iPhone isn't even close to what the Samsung phones are. Android isn't even close to iOS and what the the copy of iPhone the Note 5 did?

Samsung had the large screen first. So what from Apple did the Note 5 copy?
Not the quality. But hey if you like bloatware, sluggish updates, an inferior tech CPU, lack of in house hardware+software optimization, carrier interference, be my guest. Samsung is a follower not a leader.

No worries though I'm sure you'll get the Android 6 improvements half a year after Google releases it lol

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Not the quality. But hey if you like bloatware, sluggish updates, an inferior tech CPU, lack of in house hardware+software optimization, carrier interference, be my guest. Samsung is a follower not a leader.

No worries though I'm sure you'll get the Android 6 improvements half a year after Google releases it lol

So you can't tell me what the Note 5 copied from iPhone then?

My sister's iPhone has carrier bloatware also.

And what is Samsung following Apple after?

If you don't want a Samsung, you don't have to buy one, so why are you over here bashing Samsung?

No one is telling you to like Samsung, just not sure what you are doing with what you are posting in this thread. This is a Samsung forum after all.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Mod Note - Some posts have been cleaned. Let's remember to keep the discussion civil.

Thanks.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Some guys just want to see the world burn..........

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site

If you don't want a Samsung, you don't have to buy one, so why are you over here bashing Samsung?

No one is telling you to like Samsung, just not sure what you are doing with what you are posting in this thread. This is a Samsung forum after all.

Who did 64 bit first? What merchants actually cared about NFC payments until Apple Pay cared? Who cared about touch ID until Apple did? Who has consistently copied who's hardware design? Samsung is a total copycat company incapable of original thought.

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

so there is 0 people here waiting to see what the iPhone 6S Plus will be like before buying Note 5?

guess it's just me? :(

I'm waiting on the lumia 950 before deciding

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Mod Note - Thread has been re-opened. Please remember to follow "P.U.P.P.A.H". If you're unsure as to what that is please see my signature below.

Thanks.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Who did 64 bit first? What merchants actually cared about NFC payments until Apple Pay cared? Who cared about touch ID until Apple did? Who has consistently copied who's hardware design? Samsung is a total copycat company incapable of original thought.

They both copy each other. The only thing we know for sure is apple had never rushed a feature out simple because it was available on the android side. They won't release anything till it works how they want it to work. With that said they are notorious for coming up with something "revolutionary" in their minds that has been part of android functionality for 2yrs already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

IPhone users use to make fun of note users because of how big the notes are,, the size became very popular so iPhone decides to copy and now it's so cool to have a big iPhone,, did I miss something?

Note 5 is DOPE

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

iPhones and Note phones couldn't be more different. I know, I have both.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

IPhone of course. Everything Samsung does is a reaction to Apple's lead. They're the Hyundai of smart phones, waiting to see what Honda does and then pumping out their own copy

And that's exactly what the media and apple has worked so hard to make you believe. If you really researched you would find a vastly different conclusion. But whatever makes you feel good...

Posted from my Beast Galaxy Note 5 via the Android Central App

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

Exactly

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I was clearly referring between Apple and Samsung :)

Who copied? IPhone 6 looks just like the metal version of the Samsung ativ x, Yet ppl try to claim the galaxy s6 looks like a iPhone 6 lol. Your iPhone notification? thanks Android, new iPhone sizes? Thanks Samsung, 1 hand mode? thanks Samsung, widget? thanks Android. To name a few

Attachments

• 3245.jpg
    3245.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

BlueGoldAce

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Unfortunately, your final statement seems to indicate your own bias against samsung.

Original thought? How about the first phablet, aka the original note? How about mutli-window mode? The spen? Smart stay? Pop out video player? Apple now has a phablet, mutli window mode in iOS 9 for the iPad, may have a stylus in the ipad pro....thus it appears Apple copies Samsung, as well as Android. Both Android and iOS copy each other. To make a blanket statement like that is a bit ridiculous. Though expensive, the galaxy line (s6, note, etc) has the highest caliber hardware on the market.

To address your original comment (How can you just compare Apple and Samsung, when Samsung is largely reliant on Android...such as in the case of 64 bit).

64 bit: iOS incorporated support for it first, but who cares? It didn't take advantage of it at the time. Samsung incorportated 64 bit once Android did, and the hardware was available.

NFC payments: Yes, no one carried about it before Apple, but Google did it first. No one can deny Apple's marketing prowess. Now everyone else will benefit from it.

Touch ID: Done on the atrix before Apple did it. Apple then licensed the most promising biometric technology, and incorporated it (Lenovo had similar technology in their laptop, until Apple licensed the tech, and lenovo reverted back to a swipe fingerprint reader). So yes, do to the above, Apple did it first. Why does that matter?

Android did notifications, widgets, app-to-app sharing, and more before, and arguably better than Apple. You can't say one thing and ignore the other side.

All the OSes and companies take ideas from each other...its something people need to get used to.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately, your final statement seems to indicate your own bias against samsung.

Original thought? How about the first phablet, aka the original note? How about mutli-window mode? The spen? Smart stay? Pop out video player? Apple now has a phablet, mutli window mode in iOS 9 for the iPad, may have a stylus in the ipad pro....thus it appears Apple copies Samsung, as well as Android. Both Android and iOS copy each other. To make a blanket statement like that is a bit ridiculous. Though expensive, the galaxy line (s6, note, etc) has the highest caliber hardware on the market.

To address your original comment (How can you just compare Apple and Samsung, when Samsung is largely reliant on Android...such as in the case of 64 bit).

64 bit: iOS incorporated support for it first, but who cares? It didn't take advantage of it at the time. Samsung incorportated 64 bit once Android did, and the hardware was available.

NFC payments: Yes, no one carried about it before Apple, but Google did it first. No one can deny Apple's marketing prowess. Now everyone else will benefit from it.

Touch ID: Done on the atrix before Apple did it. Apple then licensed the most promising biometric technology, and incorporated it (Lenovo had similar technology in their laptop, until Apple licensed the tech, and lenovo reverted back to a swipe fingerprint reader). So yes, do to the above, Apple did it first. Why does that matter?

Android did notifications, widgets, app-to-app sharing, and more before, and arguably better than Apple. You can't say one thing and ignore the other side.

All the OSes and companies take ideas from each other...its something people need to get used to.

Very well said!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty