Pure Meesenger Update

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to take the time out to thank Koxxx and his fast work. I emailed him in Thurs about how Messenger doesn't have a launcher for Tweetcaster. For a while he thought he did, until I showed him then he got the message. Told me the update would roll out by the weekend and what do you know...it did! Developers like him are amazing and I will continue to support his work.

If you don't have pure messenger, I highly recommend it. Its a messenger widget with the ability to show sms, facebook, email, gmail, and twitter messages. You can choose which ones to show and launch the app of your choice directly from the widget. Its awesome!

Se7enth Sinn

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Pure Meesenger sucks for Facebook... the widgets never updates and when it does it never shows all the feeds. Great for gmail but useless for Facebook.

Koxx

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Pure Meesenger sucks for Facebook... the widgets never updates and when it does it never shows all the feeds. Great for gmail but useless for Facebook.

well, if you have a problem : mail me !

Facebook works fine for me...
no update problem or information missing.

But with a proper log, I should understand your problem...

Corey

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site

Did you change the update intervals? I think it's set on something like 2 hours by default, but can be changed in the settings menu.

Corey

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
well, if you have a problem : mail me !

Facebook works fine for me...
no update problem or information missing.

But with a proper log, I should understand your problem...

Is there a way to show multiple gmail accounts?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Another update just released. I told him about Touituer last night and he added it in less than 24 hours. Nice work. Thanks again Koxxx.

R

Roy Aguilera

Another update just released. I told him about Touituer last night and he added it in less than 24 hours. Nice work. Thanks again Koxxx.

I don't see Touiteur on the list. I have the Touiteur widget and don't really need it on the widget but it's just nice to know its there. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty