So Overclocking and Undervolting?

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
So i am fixing to start messing with overclocking and undervolting and such. I have avoided messing with it up to this point for the simple fact that i know enough to know that it is a great way to screw crap up. I have been reading a little bit about it, but do not yet have a good feel for what needs to be avoided/done. I am really only doing it with hopes of getting better battery/performance, and because i am bored with my phone lately.

My question for the fine ppl in the Rezound Club is for advice on what to avoid, and what apps do you use control and monitor your changes?

O and also what kernals and governors do you like?

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
So i am fixing to start messing with overclocking and undervolting and such. I have avoided messing with it up to this point for the simple fact that i know enough to know that it is a great way to screw crap up. I have been reading a little bit about it, but do not yet have a good feel for what needs to be avoided/done. I am really only doing it with hopes of getting better battery/performance, and because i am bored with my phone lately.

My question for the fine ppl in the Rezound Club is for advice on what to avoid, and what apps do you use control and monitor your changes?

O and also what kernals and governors do you like?

I use system tuner. Its the only one i can get to adjust voltages. Its not the easiest to use though, because it does way more than just mess with the cpu.

Funky kernel ftw. All the others seem to make something break, or the phone won't sleep, funky seems not to have these problems. Its also undervolted by 50mv's already.

Wheatley for the screen off governor, intellidemand for screen on. I also have the max cpu when the screen is off to 768mhz, and leave it at 1.5ghz for screen on. Battery drains only, 1% an hour screen off, that's still syncing in the background. I am also running rage rom 1.9.1.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
The Rezound is the one phone I never really bothered with replacement kernels...mostly because a lot of them were jacked up and made my phone "crazy"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87