Are phones getting too big?

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
There's a lot if buzz over the new Sony Experia Z1 compact over at CES because it's top of the line in a 4.3in form factor. I think the time is coming that it's all coming back to reality. OEMs r realizing that "minis" shouldn't mean "mini specs" too!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Sadly only Motorola and Sony, maybe ZTE understand that. Theres no point in the One Mini, or S4 Mini, or Note 3 Lite.

Alpejohn

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I wonder how big the Galaxy S5 screen will be, im planning to buy but not if its any bigger then S4/LG G2..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how big the Galaxy S5 screen will be, im planning to buy but not if its any bigger then S4/LG G2..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I think they eventually have to stop somewhere and I'm guessing the G2 ' s size is as far as they can go...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yea, NOTE 3 is a big phone but it is sooo thin. I Carry this in pocket just as easily or easier than let's say my small palm pre 5 years ago. That was twice as thick. This phone leaves much less of a bulge in pocket than that phone did.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I just heard the last Android Police podcast. There's a 6.2 or 6.9" phone which I think AT&T might be getting (or it might be sold unlocked). Forgot who makes it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I just heard the last Android Police podcast. There's a 6.2 or 6.9" phone which I think AT&T might be getting (or it might be sold unlocked). Forgot who makes it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Galaxy Mega? They won't be carrying the Z ultra.

Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
As long as we have choices, and there are plenty, I don't care how big or small they get. It just gives us more to choose from.

We haven't had choices. No flagship in compact form factor is a lack of choices. That's starting to change now, but the argument never was about limiting choices. That's total fubar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ill be going from my HTC ONE to a moto X for this very reason...phones are getting a little big when you cant Bend down to pick something up when you have it in your front pocket lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty