Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - Pre ordering?

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Got the YTF Aramid front and back case from Ali today. The back fits just as snug as the Samsung. And the front fits good as well, and super thin. It had an adhesive strip on the front left side which I used. Edge panel works fine with it, or at least the couple times I tried, I don't use the edge panel much on the front.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Got the YTF Aramid front and back case from Ali today. The back fits just as snug as the Samsung. And the front fits good as well, and super thin. It had an adhesive strip on the front left side which I used. Edge panel works fine with it, or at least the couple times I tried, I don't use the edge panel much on the front.

Awesome happy to hear it ...I’m patiently waiting on Latercase...I had the Aramid only for a day but went back to my Spigen ..I’m so used to the case haha

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Awesome happy to hear it ...I’m patiently waiting on Latercase...I had the Aramid only for a day but went back to my Spigen ..I’m so used to the case haha

If the later case is like this YTF carbon fiber case I got, your gonna love it as I do. I have the Spigen Slim Armor Pro on the way, but I might hold off on using it as I really like the YTF case from Ali, fits very snug and extremely thin.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
If the later case is like this YTF carbon fiber case I got, your gonna love it as I do. I have the Spigen Slim Armor Pro on the way, but I might hold off on using it as I really like the YTF case from Ali, fits very snug and extremely thin.
I'm looking forward... Happy it's a great fit for you...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Finally got the car mount from AliExpress.. About 2 weeks plus not bad at all.. I like the mount other than my car is small so when I go full screen blocks my view of car screen.... Lmao

3cf2b82002014696173e6909f2c109ae.jpg
3243e4e78b87c9c8317d8f3342ddb1d0.jpg

be52e39960379fb7dac8057618864a5f.jpg

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking forward... Happy it's a great fit for you...
Spigen Slim armor arrived today, and made it 1 hour before I had to install and check it out. Gives the phone a really good grip, probably the best grip yet. I did have the problem I had seen mentioned about the pull tabs taking the stickies off as well. Had to pull them off together, separate them and stick them back on. 4 of them were like this. Seemed to have still worked, just a little longer install. For now I like it, time will tell. What do you think of yours after having it a few days?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Spigen Slim armor arrived today, and made it 1 hour before I had to install and check it out. Gives the phone a really good grip, probably the best grip yet. I did have the problem I had seen mentioned about the pull tabs taking the stickies off as well. Had to pull them off together, separate them and stick them back on. 4 of them were like this. Seemed to have still worked, just a little longer install. For now I like it, time will tell. What do you think of yours after having it a few days?
Slim Armor is my favorite case... You get so used to it.. I'm rocking my clear last few days as I try to get use of all of them.. I only had two sticky tabs that I had to pull off tape with tweezers.. But off and on no problem case sits perfectly and best grip...

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Slim Armor is my favorite case... You get so used to it.. I'm rocking my clear last few days as I try to get use of all of them.. I only had two sticky tabs that I had to pull off tape with tweezers.. But off and on no problem case sits perfectly and best grip...

Nice, I was hoping taking it off would not cause problems with the stickies. The 3m sticky stuff that was on the YTF aramid case came off in 3 or 4 pieces, can't use it again, but not really sure it needed it in the first place. I'll probably be switching it up between Slim Armor and YTF aramid, depending on the day/week/month...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Nice, I was hoping taking it off would not cause problems with the stickies. The 3m sticky stuff that was on the YTF aramid case came off in 3 or 4 pieces, can't use it again, but not really sure it needed it in the first place. I'll probably be switching it up between Slim Armor and YTF aramid, depending on the day/week/month...
Yeah you good there with switching.. My same thinking depends what mode I'm in and what I'm doing... I'm looking forward to that Latercase too...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Thank you.. does it work good z sturdy
So far during my testing it's sturdy and I've checked a few times to see if it moved in vent.. .. I think would be even better with the suction over from dash... Unfortunately I can't test that way because my car has no good area for it.. I'm always leery of vents but no falls so far lol

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Today I thought I would go back to my note 20U to run with that for awhile to change it up. Three hours later back to the fold. I got used to the more narrow one handed use when closed with the fold, the note was now noticibly wider and kind of painful to use.

Hopefully samsung sticks with the more narrow when closed and open for 2 handed bigger use.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Today I thought I would go back to my note 20U to run with that for awhile to change it up. Three hours later back to the fold. I got used to the more narrow one handed use when closed with the fold, the note was now noticibly wider and kind of painful to use.

Hopefully samsung sticks with the more narrow when closed and open for 2 handed bigger use.
Are you going to buy the Galaxy Z Fold Watch? When you open it, it turns into a wall clock.