Just got my Galaxy Z Fold 2 yesterday. Wow..really loving this thing so far. I am waiting on my case to arrive, so being really careful with it. Question for those who have had it for a longer, how worried or careful do I have to be regarding dust..etc. I know it is more fragile of a device ..ie drops, handling screen..etc. But for putting in pocket..etc. How concerned are you all on dust getting into device..etc? thanks.
    10-20-2020 09:06 AM
    Just got my Galaxy Z Fold 2 yesterday. Wow..really loving this thing so far. I am waiting on my case to arrive, so being really careful with it. Question for those who have had it for a longer, how worried or careful do I have to be regarding dust..etc. I know it is more fragile of a device ..ie drops, handling screen..etc. But for putting in pocket..etc. How concerned are you all on dust getting into device..etc? thanks.
    Not extremely worried, put in my front pocket all the time, I just make sure that pocket is always empty, and would be different if I lived where there was sand. Another thing I do is make sure there is nothing on the screen when I fold it. I am using the Samsung Aramid case with nothing on front but factory protector.
    10-20-2020 09:38 AM
    Nice..that is very helpful. Where did you buy the Aramid case? Samsung direct? I visit beach very frequently, so this is a big issue/question for me. I think I will swap sims for beach visits :-)
    10-20-2020 09:59 AM
    I don't use a case but will be using a skin on the back and camera because the fingerprints on the Mystic Black is crazy like all their other phones. I'm still using the factory screen protector on the front screen and took off the one on the inside. Feels so much better without it. I honestly don't baby it anymore after having it a few days.
    geraldem likes this.
    10-20-2020 12:53 PM
    I have had my Fold for a year and put it in my pocket all the time, so far no issues. Itching to get the latest update
    10-20-2020 02:55 PM
    Nice..that is very helpful. Where did you buy the Aramid case? Samsung direct? I visit beach very frequently, so this is a big issue/question for me. I think I will swap sims for beach visits :-)
    My Aramid case came from Verizon(I'm not a Verizon user), they had it on discount.
    10-20-2020 06:50 PM
    I have a dbrand dragon skin on the back then a Aramid case on top of that - always do that with my phones.
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    10-23-2020 03:34 PM
    No issues here.. Also Dbrand skin with a few cases switching... I have been handling same as my other phones.
    10-23-2020 03:37 PM
    This is good info to hear...... I'm really starting to get the itch for the fold. I will be in the doghouse tho if I spend 2 grand on a phone I've gotta stop reading these threads lol.
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    10-24-2020 06:17 AM
    This is good info to hear...... I'm really starting to get the itch for the fold. I will be in the doghouse tho if I spend 2 grand on a phone I've gotta stop reading these threads lol.
    I am very concerned about dust etc. I use a dBrand skin with a case and I keep the phone in a little eyeglass pouch. I've had absolutely no issues.
    10-24-2020 07:17 AM
    At least you will have a great watching device while in the doghouse lol ..just think of how much hands on time you get lol.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    10-24-2020 08:46 AM
    At least you will have a great watching device while in the doghouse lol ..just think of how much hands on time you get lol.
    I'll post up a picture of me in the doghouse when... I mean if I get one.

Who am I kidding?...... pictures coming soon lol.
    bkdodger2 and ROE_HUNTER like this.
    10-25-2020 02:47 AM
    Anyone experience use of Fold 2 in rain
    please share
    11-05-2020 10:12 PM