T-Mobile has cancelled the orders with 30% off...

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got this disappointing email from T-mobile yesterday. Our great deal never went through. Kind of expected it though..

Dear T-Mobile Customer,

Our apologies. You recently ordered an item that was listed at an incorrect price: the Samsung Galaxy Gear?. We are unable to fulfill this transaction. Rest assured, your credit card has not been charged.

You can reorder the Samsung Galaxy Gear at the correct price here.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for being a T-Mobile customer. We truly appreciate your business.

Thank you,
T-Mobile Customer Care

Please do not reply to this email. For assistance, please call 1-800-672-5390.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Call the number. I heard on tmonews that people could re-order at full price, then call in and have your account/card credited for the 30% off. This only applies to people whose orders were canceled for this reason, apparently.

rough1200

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile canceled my order as well. After several phone calls they would not honor the order. After talking to the manager and getting a phone number for cooperate. I asked to be transferred to the cancelation dept. She put me hold to transfer the call and to my surprise a sales rep picked up and said they would honor the sales price if I didn't cancel my service with them. Reordered the GG and shipped it with free overnight for $209. If they canceled your order call them and don't take no for an answer. Kill them with kindness.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Glad you got it, I was able to get a $90 credit from Verizon for my GN3 that I pre-ordered so I didn't get the VERIZON30 discount code. Put that towards the GG i ordered, got the same benefits. Given what T-Mobile did and how they handled the whole situation I would never be customer of theirs. Even Verizon honors their errors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress